The Candidates Eat It!

1/3/2008 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Campaigning through rubber chicken dinners and crummy buffet breakfasts gets tiresome on the trail. When the candidates get to select their own grub -- what do they like to eat? Apparently, everything from chicken fried venison to Chinese food to meat loaf cakes! Can't choose a candidate? Take a look at their menu!
The candidates eat it!

Tangie

WTF is a meatloaf cake?

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

If Hilary wins the presidency, I think I will move to China for the next four years!!!

WTF

OMG is it even legal to eat horse meat?????

Merry Christmas

If a Democrat wins, I am so going to sign up for welfare and anything I can get you people to pay me through your taxes. I am going to whine, complain and cry racism for 4 years and I am going to demand that you respect my way of life!

Merry Christmas

3. OMG is it even legal to eat horse meat?????
Posted at 12:10PM on Jan 3rd 2008 by WTF
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know - why don't you ask Prince Charles or Spencer Pratt!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Happy 2008, Some of us already respect your way of life. It's wonderful to deal with you through cyber connections only.
I can imagine your personality in person. And yes! The Demorcrats will win so get your cheese to go with your whine or wine.

ME

Hitlery, I need food stamps and welfare for the rest of my life! Please give my newborn babies (all 10 of 'em) $5,000 each!

Merry Christmas

craig jenny - Hey don't criticize me, I want to be just like you guys. And if you did respect everyone's way of life, we wouldn't dislike the dems now, would we? I just want to get on the welfare band wagon with you. Plus, wait until the terrorists come and kick our @ss on our soil. Won't that be sweet?

BOEING 787

It's entertaining to read what all of the right wing nuts have to say.

Barb AZ

Huckabee says he feels like Seabiscuit, but he PUBLICLY declared that he eats horse meat. SHAME ON HIM.

Polls indicate that 80% of Americans want to see the bills (Senate S. 311 and House H.R. 503) passed to END horse slaughter and transport. Sounds like 80% of Americans are NOT going to like Huckabee!