This Is Going to Make You Feel Old ...

1/3/2008 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... but believe it or not, Danica turns 33 today! THIRTY-THREE!
Danica McKellar
After tormenting Kevin Arnold for five seasons, Danica graduated UCLA with a degree in Mathematics and wrote a book called, "Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail." Beauty and brains!

Although ripe for a stint on "Dancing with the Stars," Danica now has a recurring role on "How I Met Your Mother."

HoofHearted

BEAUTIFUL!

PaulB

She has grown up very nicely, about what I would expect her to look like since seeing her last on "The Wonder Years."

Ohyheababy

Give me a strap on & I will make her remember all her fractions but only if Arnold, Wane(who I want to realy do me!) & the geeky guy watch.Oh & I want the Dad to video take he was really the star of the show!!!

Chris A

I am really glad she stayed happy , healthy and beautiful throughout her life so far . Good for her and her beautiful smile!!. Happy Birthday Danika and many many more xoxoxoxo

Jackie

This does not make me feel old at all!!! She looks EXACTLY the same - well almost exactly - she grew her bangs out.

April M

She has grown up...and gorgeous. A natural beauty...and look! I don't even think she's had surgery. Very pretty!

tom

She looks a bit Marie Osmond-ish, no?

jbee

well said vintage '51 -- probably pretty close to his IQ as well since he clearly thinks with the wrong body part.

Minette

5. Her face is as round as out great planet earth

Posted at 12:12PM on Jan 3rd 2008 by yucky poo
_______________________________________-
What, maybe she should have plastic surgery and change what God gave her because the likes of you thinks that round isn't beautiful? People like you encourage eating disorders and surgery because you buy into the "hollywood" version of what is beautiful. I think she's beautiful just the way she is.

Lisa

This is for all the guys on here that say things like...I'd hit it...I bet you she can add up how long I am...and so forth....You are nothing but filth...you have no class...you are disgusting....vile....pigs...no morals....and there is no way that you could even get a real woman....you need to grow up and realize that no real woman wants someone like you....Get educated...get some moral values....get some class please....The only kind of women that would date you are the ones that walk the streets at night and they want you to pay them money for being with them....because no real woman would have your sorry butts....this is coming from a Real woman.

NightHawk

Danica McKellar is a beautiful young woman who I would have sex with in a minute if given the chance to.

pinktacoeater

i would eat her dirty drauws anytime

Flapjacj

Hot..........Very Hot.............

mark

I'm old enough to be her dad, Loved wonder years, and have to say she is still very pretty. (Actually Hot)
But at the same time if she wants to be more famous than Britanny she will have to drink and drive and get caught, check in and out of rehab on a regular basis. have her privates photographed and displayed on the internet, while hanging out with Paris in her spare time. A wonder years reunion would be good. Who's in???

Y dothey

I love the way she grew up & made herself very respectful. You go girl do not listen to those low life pigs with a 1st grade ed.