This Is Going to Make You Feel Old ...

1/3/2008 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... but believe it or not, Danica turns 33 today! THIRTY-THREE!
Danica McKellar
After tormenting Kevin Arnold for five seasons, Danica graduated UCLA with a degree in Mathematics and wrote a book called, "Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail." Beauty and brains!

Although ripe for a stint on "Dancing with the Stars," Danica now has a recurring role on "How I Met Your Mother."

Bob

I wish I was kevin. Kevin kiss Winnie on the lips on one show.

Bob

Any picture of her wearing RED LIPSTICK?

janet

she still look the same. i was watching a program the other day the brought up the wonder years. i ask my mom if she has heard anything about those kids that played on the wonder years, that was a good show. she said she hasn't heard anything. it just goes to show you stars was once raised with respect and morals for them self's.

janet

jenesis227

You guys are all alike. Someone should break the mold and create a decent man for a change. It gets old, guys. Real old. And, you ain't ALL that, believe me. You all are the ones without the brains.

Lynne

She is as beautiful now as when she was playing Winnie. To the pigs who are writing the filth= she wouldn't take a crap on you.

trainman66

since shes a math whiz, she can tell me how long it would take for her to want to get off my face and then how long i would make her moan, still sexy after all these years and more than likely, very hot in bed,so, danica, use your math skills and add up the times you would say my name when you climax,

BAKERYBILL5

LONGEST SHE DON'T GO PLASTIC SHE WILL STAY BEAUTIFUL FOR A VERY LONG TIME

SCrowl

my goodness she has aged like fine wine,she looks great! and was smart enough not to get caught up in the hollywood hoopla! and went to college!

Dawg

Winnie, Kevin was a wimp! Pick me!

Adult

I am overwhelmed at the mature and adult like postings. Once again, small minds take up most of the space.

Carolyn A-B

Beauty, class, and she's a math whiz. You go, girl.

Jack

Damn she is still HOT!!!!!!!!

oyeah1968

Now THAT'S how to be a successful child star!!!!

wendee

look at all the haters!! don't be jealous because you're not aging as gracefully! I think she looks awesome- actually, kind of timeless.. she really didn't change much; just grew up! Happy Birthday, Danica- you look WONDERFUL at any age!!