This Is Going to Make You Feel Old ...

1/3/2008 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... but believe it or not, Danica turns 33 today! THIRTY-THREE!
Danica McKellar
After tormenting Kevin Arnold for five seasons, Danica graduated UCLA with a degree in Mathematics and wrote a book called, "Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail." Beauty and brains!

Although ripe for a stint on "Dancing with the Stars," Danica now has a recurring role on "How I Met Your Mother."

genius

#8 and #13 - it doesn't take a math whiz to count to one! Everyone knows guys who have to write crap like that do it because they are trying to make up for their "short"comings.

Nicole

Danica rocks! And you should see her new series on the internet. She plays a mother who ends up solving crimes. It's called "inspector mom" and totally cute. Kind of like 'murder she wrote'.
Go to www.lifetimemovienetwork.com and search for "inspector mom".
ah...i just found the direct link. Here: http://inspectormom.lmn.tv/
Seriously, it's cute.

Sherri

TMZ, you always try to make the celebs look bad, even when they're good. Danica did more than just write a book. She has a math theory named after her. The girl is beyond smart. So what if she does dancing with the stars or does a guest spot? She'll be smarter than her co-actors.

sarh

she looks the same and defnitely not 33!!!!

lisa

Danica has a MASTER'S degree from UCLA in mathematics. I just wanted to mention that. This girl is super smart. There's a big difference between an undergradute degree in math and a masters.

windy

she can teach me math anytime.

windy

fucla

Mickey_Glackens

Looks like she has still has a hot little frame on her, as for the face; im not so sure

Dave

She looks incrediable. Apparently there are a few people in Hollywood that don't turn out like crap.

Andrea

Danica proves the point that a woman can be BEATIFUL & SMART!

AmisH Dave

TOTALLY, TOTALLY HOT.
I've seen this girl in interviews. Not only hot, but smart too! The sexiest combination!

elvis907

She is stunning and she has a brain, I think I am in love.

pd

She looks just as pretty as she ever did...maybe even better! I love The Wonder Years and still try to catch it when I can. However, I don't recall seeing her on How I Met Your Mother...???

King T

My Mom actually brought me that book when I was in grade school. Today, when I'm not working as a chef, I tutor kids in Algerbra, Geometry, and Trig.

Come on people

She looks great but trust me, she's no genius. I saw a rerun of The Weakest Link with her on it a few weeks ago and she was dumb as a post. I guess she only knows math.