Brit Gets Hauled Away -- 4

1/4/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Next photo

COMMENTS

jj

SHE IS HIGH ASS HELL SOME DRUG I BET

bill park

imagine how well she might be if TMZ and others gave her some space or left her alone.

keller

She's tripping.

mo8

Thank God! Now this troubled young woman can get the help that she so desperately needs. It is sad for her children to go through this. Her Mother needs to be locked up in her own room for playing her large part in this tragic life that Britany has been living!

yaya

yeah I agree w/ #2. I think she's on some acid or mushrooms...

OOO, pretty colors!

roslin

all u losers need to get a life and stop chritisizeing britney and leave her alone. i may not be a fan but no one deserves what she is going thru. her first mistake was marrying k-loser. all she needs is support and some alone time.

rez

"You nice lady"

willabee

I think she is trying to pick up on him...

Tamari

This poor girl is having a nervous breakdown,and using drugs to self medicate herself.

willabee

"Ding Dang your'e cute!!"

Lynn

Britney has had problems she brought on herself for years. It's just the now it's starting to come to a head. I do not feel sorry for her. Her parents are to blame big time. And bet your booties she's been on drugs for years. Sad but true. Anybody who touches herself at their concerts in front of kids in the audience when they are supposed to be a teen idol is crazy from the start. Sure the record company told her to do that but Britney brought on her own problems by not saying 'NO' to Jive Rocords from the start. They used and still are using her big time. I don't like her and never did for lots of reasons. Also, don't be surprised if she kills herself. She's a very depressed girl without her kids, on drugs and alcohol and that right there is a mental problem. If she did I wouldn't care. I'm sick of hearing about her and I am sick of her not getting herself together by this time. She's nothing but a sex maniac. Get lot Brit and leave the children and teenagers and young people of the world see decency for a change.

Dr Love

XTC love! she strait roll'n.....................

The Truth

Britney Spears needs to quit "Being famous for being famous" and go back to Kentwood Louisiana and enjoy being a has-been

kk

no, shs polly on PCP

Frances

Poor Britney!!! I know what it is like to drink, do drugs, lose your mind, and sadly your Kids. Been there MYSELF!!! She needs someone to help her, not judge. But, she has to want the help!!!! And, she may have to many mental issues at this point. To get the support she needs. Where is her Mom and Sister, as well as her family?? In all of this?!?!? Britney, your loved. God, loves us ALL!!! Help yourself, before it is too late. You have your whole life ahead. I am starting to get my life BACK, too. And Kevin sucks. What a $$$ hog!!! The boys should be the most important thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments