Jayden Taken to the Hospital Too

1/4/2008 5:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two ambulances left Britney's house, both headed for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center -- one transporting Britney, the other had 16-month-old Jayden James in it!

A car carrying Jayden's older brother Sean arrived at K-Fed's home a short time later. No word on what Jayden was being treated for.

Stay tuned ...

I am poster 58

I don't know how the judge in this case sleeps at night.

I am poster 58

NOTHING will happen to her....this is getting OLD quickly. This will continue until someone winds up dead.

Jennifer S.

THERE IS SO MUCH I COULD SAY BUT I WON'T... I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE HECK K-FED IS THROUGH THIS WHOLE ORDEAL? IF THOSE WERE MY KIDS, I WOULD NOT SEND MY LAWYER OVER OR MY BODYGUARDS. I WOULD BE THERE IN A HEARTBEAT. WHAT KIND OF FATHER IS HE?!?!? SHOULDN'T HE BE AT THE HOSPITAL? THEY DO NEED PARENTAL CONSENT TO TREAT THE CHILD AND IF BRITNEY ISN'T IN HER RIGHT MIND, SHE CAN'T GIVE IT. THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS GETTING WAY OUT OF HAND. I AM BY NO MEANS A BRITNEY FAN BUT I THINK SHE IS GOING THROUGH A WHOLE LOT WITH THE WORLD WATCHING HER EVERY MOVE. WE SHOULDN'T BE JUDGING HER BECAUSE NONE OF US HAVE LIVED A DAY IN HER SHOES OR KNOW WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH. IT'S JUST SAD, YET CONFUSING. I FEEL BAD FOR HER BUT I TRULY FEEL BAD FOR THOSE PRECIOUS LITTLE BOYS. THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF BOTH CHILDREN, EVEN IF THAT MEANS NEITHER PARENT GETS CUSTODY. JUST KEEP IN MIND... KEVIN IS LAYING LOW BUT HE IS NO SAINT....

Truth Is

JENNIFER S.

Let's do a little reading before we start commenting mmmkay?

Kevin is, was ,and is still there at the hospital right now. He was also at Britney's house before they hauled her butt away on a forklift. JK

He really was there though, the whole time.

ANONYMOUS

Where the hell was the court monitor in all this mess? She suppose to protect the kids from their drug mom instead she does nothing about it. I hope the judge take the kids away from her permenatly.

Quiet

i cant wait to hear why jayden was hospitalized. how she staged to spin this story in the media again should be interesting. is she that pissed jamie outsold her in ok magazine at 2 million over her teen pregnany?i hope she didnt suffocate him or slit his wrists or leave her unknown type drugs around for him to have taken.For her to not give custody back at 7pm and have kfed call the cops on her makes one think she drugged herself and the kid.

janet

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE HER. YES SHE HAS BEENA A BAD MOM, BUT NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE KNOWS HOW SHE REALLY FEELS INSIDE. INSTEAD OF JUDGING HER WHY CAN PEOPLE HELP HER, OR DO SOMETHING BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. WHOEVER IS CLEAN OF ALL SIN THROW THE FIRST ROCK, YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT !!!!!!!

Highjinks

They probably wanted to run a test on him for "retard" - there's a slim chance that it has gone undetected since birth but it certainly has a high probability of being inherited.

Patty

Crack is whack.

MO-R.N.

Being an ER R.N., in L.A., I am familiar with how CPS works when paraphenalia like a "spoon" or "pipe" with suspicious substance is found near or around a small toddler whom might put "it" in their mouth. If the child did indeed get admitted to the ER with Brit, they are not only testing HER for any illegal substances,but also the child...speaking from work experience. I also believe her "hair shaving" episode was a cover-up for a potential "hair analysis" testing for drugs that could prove any illegal use during her pregnancy.All of coarse to benefit K-fed in his custody battle.

larry

Thats why she wouldn't let the bodyguards in. She had dropped or hit that baby. I am so sick of her ass.

HeatRock

Uhhhh...if she doesn't lose those precious children now, what exactly does she have to do??? In my opinion, the only reason that this farce of a custody 'battle' is still going on is so that lawyers can continue to milk Britney's money away! And, quite frankly, who cares if she loses all her money? She's snorting and smoking the rest of it away herself. The only thing is that those two poor children are being dragged through this.
Anyone thinking of what to major in at college right now? My suggestion, if you live in Los Angeles, is to go into psychiatry. Those two kids are going to be looking for a team of them in a few years. So sad.

tasha

PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THOSE PRECIOUS BABIES AWAY, FAR AWAY FROM THAT CRACKED UP B!TCH! SHE IS SET ON SELF DESTRUCT WHY LET HER TAKE ANYMORE CASUALTIES?! HOW MANY CHANCES CAN HER MONEY BUY BEFORE SOMEONE REALIZES THAT THOSE BOYS ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN SHE IS TO THE WORLD?

tasha

I PREDICT SHE WILL BE THE NEW MICHAEL JACKSON. GET AWAY WITH THIS (CHECK) AND THAT (CHECK) AND OH YEAH HURT A COUPLE OF KIDS ALONG THE WAY, BIG DOUBLE CHECK! WELL LETS ALL HOPE SHE RUNS OUT OF MONEY AND FAST!

ATLchick

Is this true? They are not reporting it anywhere other than here and Perez that I have seen/heard. Today show said that the kids were safe and with KFed.... Hope all is well with the whole crew. Hate for anyone to get hurt, especially kids. Maybe this will be the wake up call she needs (said that a million times before but I continue my optimism)........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments