K-Daddy Went to Court

1/4/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineTMZ has learned that Kevin Federline snuck into court today underneath the radar but has left the area....but K-Daddy may return!

We're told he may testify in this afternoon's court proceedings.

Stay tuned ...

endy

Ok forget it I wasn't first ... do you guys think if K-Fed and Brit got back together she would get better? cos things started to spiral out of control after he left and now we all know that he wasn't so bad afterll. Whaduyall think?

dd

Kevin needs custody at this point, Brittany needs to move out of L.A.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

ahhhh dude do i get mo money now

Jennifer

I feel that K-Fed gets a hard rap sometimes. I know his music sucks but that does not reflect him as a father. Britney needs help wheather she thinks so or not. I honestly with all my heart feel that those children are better off not seeing her until she is well. All she is doing right now is hurting those children. If she REALLY loves those kids she will agree that as of right now they are better off with Kevin.

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

Hey #9, while you are criticizing TMZ, why are you on this sight in the first place? Aren't you contributing to Britney's suffering by reading this so-called trash? What a HYPOCRITE!!!

jennifer2000

THIS

GUY

IS

A

RUTHLESS

SOB !

HE'S TAKING """""GOLD DIGGING WHORE""""" TO LEVELS NO WOMAN HAS EVER IMAGINED ! PREDATOR COWARD !

whatever

He just wants their kids so he can get paid. Everyone just needs to leave her alone!

beckybutterfly

He is a loser and a user. I hope she gets her kids back.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Whats her blood test oome back as? Life and Style reports it's Negative for Drugs. I wouldn't turn my kids over either knowing Kevin will subject them to POT.

just wondering

....k-milk obviously will get temporary full custody and lord only knows when and if Brit will get well enough to regain anything...so k-milk will now get all the $$$$ he has been wanting all along and being the only parent involved now he will be back to his pimpin ways and all the $$$$ he needs to do it.....hope he feels better now..mission accomplished....poor kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever

Bet hes got his one-hitter on him.. Maybe they should throw a cup his way before they let him talk

S.Lopez

all of this is happening because of him I don't even know why she married him!!!
Get better Brit we love you no matter what!!!!!

FlyontheWallTZM.com

I hope this fool is banished by the public so bad that he cant leave his house.

He would get what he deserves.

Comment to hervs pink panites

Jennifer

#19 He is a gold digging whore why? Cause he is looking out for his kids? Do you have kids? Cause damn it I do and I would be doing the same as Kevin!

Lola La Pistola

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Kevin takes Britney for all she's worth and then gets back together with Shar Jackson?

Heck, I wish my man would knock up some super rich idiot so he could get rich off her and then come back to me so we could spend her money together. ;o)