K-Daddy Went to Court

1/4/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineTMZ has learned that Kevin Federline snuck into court today underneath the radar but has left the area....but K-Daddy may return!

We're told he may testify in this afternoon's court proceedings.

Stay tuned ...

Tangie

Lynn is probably crying her eyes out over this. I hope Kevin brings the boys to see her.

nessa

damn, I think brit needs kfed to stay semi-sane... ya he may be a loser but britney made it so easy for him to come out on top! it's sad at one point in her life she was the queen of pop and little girls and women wanted to be her and now she is just another cracked out celebrity... she needs to get control back of her life if its not to late.... for now im on team kfed.... i hope he takes those poor kids and loves them instead of looking at them like $$$ signs!!

Tangie

This is so unfair to Lynn. Grandparents always get screwed.

luv my TMZ

#52 Lillianne - Schizo & bipolar are two separate kinds of crazy.

AlecsMom

Why are some people kicking Federline now? Is it his fault that his ex-wife went off the rails...again? I think head-shaving and assaulting a car with an umbrella would qualify as getting throwed off the rails. She's not rational and she hasn't been for some time. Face facts, Federline is acting as any parent would and I bet that all would have done the same in a similar situation. This guy can be criticized for a lot but not for being an uncaring parent.

I also can't understand the criticism of the media, papparazzi for the tribulations of Britney Spears. It's all her fault. Even if it is mental illness, Britney hasn't reached out for help instead of looking for others to enable her destructive behavior.

kelciii

wasnt kevin a pizza delievery guy before this? i mean not like that matters, but seriously how many kids does he have? Isn't like four? I don't seem him caring about his other kid with Shar. He only cares about Brit's boys because he gets money and all this publicity. He was a no one before this. Britney is so dumb to have married such a loser. I hope K-LOSER falls off a cliff.

kelciii

luv my TMZ

Sorry I meant #51

Tangie

Lynn does not deserve this pain.

..........

Not only is he a dead beat loser, but he also looks like he has AIDS.

.....

Britany pursued Kevin and purposely broke he and Shar up. Guess Britany fans forgot about that.

Anelvamp

Kevin and Lynn are on the same side..last I heard she gets to see the boys probably more often than Britney does..and sheesh for the last time the Papps DIDN'T make Britney this way...Britney DID!!! was the Papps holding her down while she's snorting a line? Was the Papps the one lifting a lighter from a gas station?? Was the Papps the ones claiming anxiety then out partying a cpl hrs later?? No they were just there Catch her doing it..Britney LOVES the attention that's why she keeps doing all this stupid stuff.

FireEmAll

I still say its self created drama to get Kev back.

nj

all you people make me sick hes playing good daddy for the money please Fed Ex you dirt bag POS

Nikki

She was perfect BEFOR loser Keving cam along!! He is the problem. If she had only stayed with Justin...