More Cops

Ambulance Now

at Spears' House!

1/4/2008 3:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

AmbulanceUPDATE
: Another ambulance, more fire trucks and several additional police cars have just rolled up to Britney's house. One person on the ground described the situation to us as "scary."

Holy Kramer vs. Kramer!

TMZ is at Britney's house in Beverly Hills as several more police cars, fire trucks, an ambulance and a police chopper have now all descended on the popwreck's humble abode. Don't let 'em git me!!

We've learned Spears has refused to return her two sons to their daddy tonight, as ordered by the court. LAPD tells us they've been called to the home to deal with the family custody dispute.

Sources confirm to TMZ that K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan was at Britney's home earlier, but has since left.

Kelly

I KNEW that was the reason! You know things are really bad when an ambulance and a chopper show up

idaho potato

Hey Tiny (#30)

Be carefull what you wish or 'pray' to happen to others, because life or Karma or fate or God will let it happen to you and your family.

yoliep

PLEASE, EVERYONE HELP SAVE THOSE POOR BABIES. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY IN CLEAR DANGER. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY END WITH A MUGSHOT, SUICIDE WATCH, AND LOSS OF TEMP CUSTODY

Christine

30. Dear Jesus.........please let her kill herself Only after drowning her demon seeds. thank you, in jesus's name we pray

Hey, I'm all for a pop wreck suicide but those poor kids.... It's not their fault that their mommy happens to be a brainless bipolar tart.

she smiled

I'll say a prayer for them tonight before I go to bed.

the lost

This is insanity! She keeps out doing herself with the weirdness. I think she thinks if she has a temper-tantrum, she'll get her way. Always worked before.

Niki

TMZ - why are you making a mockery of this? Show compassion for this family, especially the children.

James

We need updates. Could you atleast tell us whether or not Britney and her kids are alive and well.

Democrats are evil

Don't you love it when the mentally ill snap. She is such a LOSER. Love the don't taze me bro comment. Very Funny!!!

sam

now this is entertainment

gazoo

I see another Susan Smith or Andrea Yates. This is the kind of behavior that leads to deadly consequences. Ambulance and medics are onsite because she probably mad death or suicide threats.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, TMZ needs to leave her alone. She is about to go over the top and TMZ keeps poking her.

I doubt this is about her desire for the kids, it's more about her desire that Kevin doesn't have them.

Very Sad.

Jan

I heard that they cry when they have to go back to Daddy's and they don't want to go. I have seen them crying when she puts them in the car for KFed's employees.

Delsta

She lives in Studio City, not Beverly Hills! She's locked herself in her bathroom and won't come out. This is really messed up. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about her death, sometime soon. i feel so bad for those kids. Hope her mom is proud of what she's done!

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

GET ON IT TMZ!!!! DID SHE PULL A ANNA NICOLE, OR WHAT? I HAVE TO GO TO BED AND WORK TOMORROW!! CAN'T I JUST GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER? A chopper. yep. maybe this it it ya'll. Either that or TMZ has a nation of people like us who are wetting their pants to find out what happened. Thanks a lot.

AmyNichole

Dayum! I hope everything is ok with her and her boys. Keep the Faith Brit and Be Strong! You'll get through this!
PEACE!