Order in Brit Case -- Visitation Suspended

1/4/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Commish in the Brit case just issued his order and we got it first. -- K-Fed gets sole legal and physical custody. Brit gets nothing.
Read the order!
Brit's visitation has been "suspended pending further order of the Court." The order is in effect until January 14. There will then be a hearing to determine where the case goes.

View the photos

SaOUnO

SaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaYoH SaYs DaMnSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaOSaO > Good job brit. lol SaOUnO

JANET

That stupid bitch needs to do some SERIOUS psycho ward time before she ever gets near those kids again. Do we have to wait until the bitch kills both kids and herself?

Watlter. Tango. Fargo

it's about friggin' time. I bet brit is in a padded room licking her own vajay jay!

imho

How sad. I hope she truly gets the help she needs. Maybe her mother will finally understand this is what happens when you pimp your daughters out at a young age.

I am poster 58

In other words....KFeds NANNY gets custody while he goes clubbing with Paris Hilton. The judge needs to be disbarred.

Mandi

I know this is absolutely in the best interest of her kids. But it's so sad that she has become so sick. It's shocking that she can keep spiraling further and further out of control. I hope this truly is bottom for her and she gets the help she so desperately needs. I feel for her. I am glad her kids are safe now. And I hope that soon their mommy gets better so she can be the kind of mom they need and deserve. It's all so sad.

mr.money

hahaha i allmost choked on my pork chop when i seen this news article.good luck britney, no pabties no bra and kick them in the nuts!

His.ShowBixMom

Britney has had all the chances she deserves. For the sake of those two boys, I hope K-Fed is going to be a good father. I have a feeling that since he knows he is the only hope for the boys, he actually can and will live up to his responsibilities.

Pebbles

And because she doesn't conform to how YOU and the media want her to behave, she is a horrible person. Get a clue! As I said, she a mother IN PAIN. Only one problem - it's BRITNEY SPEARS and her whole life is lived out in front of the world.

Catelyn

As an official (and now former) Kevin-hater, I'd say he's turned out to be quite a good dad, and a decent person. He's looking better these days too! Poor kiddies, at least they have one parent who cares about them.

Pretty Ricky

Somebody better do something about this girl and fast. She needs help. She heading down the same road as Anna Nicole Smith. Today it is the hospital tomorrow it could be the morgue

Fed-her-a-Line

While I understand Britney is not in a position right now to take care of her kids, I still have this bitter taste in my mouth about how things would have been different it she hadn't met Fed-Her-A-Line. Having no real job, no income to speak of, and no life, he should be with those kids 24-7. Instead, he needs $10000 a month for a nanny??? Maybe Shar is available for the job. And I hope that the courts take his urine every week to see what substances are in his body.

Blairbear

Not really a shock, but good for the kids none the less. I guess justice does work....

She looks like hell

No sympathy for her. For every person yammering on about poor Britney...EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND DAY she was out shopping, partying, goofing off, eating, eating and then more eating. She was running in and out of hotels, smoking, blasting music, laughing carrying on. That is NOT the demeanor of someone who is desperate to make a good appearance and wants to get their kids back. If she REALLY cared about them, she would have showed up for every single test that she was required to take, she would have stayed home and worked on herself and she would have showed up for the depositions instead of lying and showing up late like she did yesterday and blowing off the depo the last time. She is vacuous, lazy, undisciplined and deserves EVERY single thing she wants. She tried to put her spoiled little foot down last night and she threw a hissy fit and her bluff was called. She needs to grow up and stop acting like a whore, an alcoholic and a LOSER. NO SYMPATHY. Grow up, you're going to be 30 in a few years. All she cares about is attention and money. She's pathetic.

CA Mom

Perfect decision for now.