Order in Brit Case -- Visitation Suspended

1/4/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Commish in the Brit case just issued his order and we got it first. -- K-Fed gets sole legal and physical custody. Brit gets nothing.
Read the order!
Brit's visitation has been "suspended pending further order of the Court." The order is in effect until January 14. There will then be a hearing to determine where the case goes.

View the photos

Trinity

People need to stop exploiting her and redirect all the effort and get this girl some help.

Kim

Its about freakin time! Are these judges on the same stuff Britney is on? She is given chance after chance with the same results. She is a complete screw-up. Those of you who feel sorry for her, ARE YOU KIDDING? What should we feel sorry for? The millions of dollars she has, the thousands of fans she has? Should we feel sorry that she has had two healthy children? Cry me a river. What a loser!

sea salt

she's a filthy animal...may she rot in eternity!

Donk

Suck it bitch!

Mipal

Obviously, this girl needs long term outside help. I am not sure how the system works, but there IS a breakdown somewhere. My heart breaks for the turmoil her children are having to go through. The issue should be the children's stability and well being over Britany's. Get her Real help or keep her away from the children. No child deserves a mother like her.

moon

Pebbles - Post #9

She doesn't want those kids -- she just wants to have kids......someone who wants their kids back actually does whatever they can to make that happen....they don't say they're too busy promoting their new album.

TSeattle

This is the best reality show EVER!

Michelle

#9--Pebbles--you are pathetic. I hope you don't have children. Get a life.

anonymous

#9 Britney does not act like a mom who wants her children, she was just tripping that night. I do have a child and I would do anything to keep him safe and with me. I wouldn't be out partying and going to Star bucks every night for no reason.

Aimee

I bet there are people from ONTD here.

Nae

Thats the point "Pebbles" you are not a mother and do not really understand!! Once you become a mother you have to put aside your old ways!! You can not go and party all the time like she did!! Its like she waited UNTIL she had children to act a fool!! Why couldnt she have done this BEFORE she got married or during the marriage. Some women just cant handle mother hood. She needs some counseling and help. I am a mother and I wouldnt have FIRST never put myself in these off the wall predicaments!! Driving crazy, partying, doing drugs, pretending like I am sick so I wouldnt have to show up in court. She needs to really grow up!! And she is very OBLIVIOUS to reality!!

MLucero

did anyone ever figure out what happened to jayden james when he was taken to the hospital.. just wondering

♥♥PEACE & LOVE FOR BRIT & KIDS & FAMILY♥♥

♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥
ღGOD BLESS..... ღ
ღGOD PROTECTS YOU...... ღ
ღGOD ILLUMINATES YOU.......... ღ
ღGOD GIVES PEACE TO YOU............ ღ
ღAND MUCH WISDOM............................... ღ
ღGOD BE WITH YOU.......................................... ღ
ღMUCH PEACE! MUCH PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ღ
ღPEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE........ ღ

♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪
ღPeace, Prosperity and Passion for you and your boys!!! ღ
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥

Bradblowsgeorge

It's the right thing for now. But only til 1/14. Hollyweird justice. Even if Fed her a line has a nanny watching those little cutie kids, they are probably much better off. Gawd I hope she get some help. I just don't understand where is her immediate family????? Man if that was my daughter, or sister, I would be right there. I don't see any support at all for her from them. It's a shame.

Roogirl

She needs all the help she can get. I really like her, she needs her Mom but her mom is so money hungry that is why she is not around anymore. I really hope that she is ok and that her boys are safe. K-Fake is just that a fake. He is just like her mom out there for the money. He needs to get a life grow up and get a f*&n job. The best thing for the boys is to not be around all the BS but they need their Momma and she needs them.