« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stripper to De La Hoya: Get in the Ring!

1/4/2008 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The stripper who claims she had a fling with Oscar de la Hoya -- and has the alleged stilettoed snaps to prove it -- is fighting to get the boxer into the legal ring, while Oscar tries to send the case to a secret arbitration.

Milana Dravnel has filed a memorandum, obtained by TMZ, trying to throw a haymaker at De La Hoya's recent request to get the case dismissed on grounds that she agreed to arbitrate her claims against the Big O. Milana, through her lawyer Salvatore Strazzulo, says that she never made any formal deal with Oscar to go to arbitration, much less any agreement to publicly disavow the photos.

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of legal shadowboxing to us too -- but the gist is, she wants a public trial to get the $100 million she's suing him for, and he wants the whole thing handled in secret.

Oscar's lawyer didn't immediately respond to a call for comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

oh brother

@ 9inch,

How dare you say women are only good for sex! Thats not what you told me last night after you bust a nut in me!
Remember when you whispered in my rea, "Once you go sheeps and lambs, you never go back to madams"
LIAR!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
X__Lamb Chops____

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

just a typical money hungry whore....

Anthony

She shouldn't be sueing oscar de la hoya cause she put her own self in that problem and she was willing participent so she should just grow up and accept the fact that he doesn't want her she needs to move on

Speedmonkey.net

100 million for being a stirpper...some get me some stilettos...

LuvTMZ

I'd get in the ring with him anytime ;-)

SUN

What reputation? A stripper?
This girl had all this planned, she put those pictures out there hoping he (Oscar) would hurry up and pay her off, but when that didnt happen, she is now suing. If this tramp didnt want to ruin her stripper image, she should have kept those pictures to herself. I hope they throw this our of court, and her on her ass.

sophie

what a c**t!

SkankWhisperer

Oscar is a Mexican.
All Mexicans are homos.
Therefore, Oscar is a homo.
Him dressing up in women's clothes has nothing to do with it.

sean

"Oscar tries to send the case to a secret arbitration."

Uh-oh! In other words, the photos are real, not shopped!

erratic-assassin

thanks a lot Valerie, for that educating experience

you're SO the better person!

...STICK IT...

Monty636

FYI--- Milana in slang spanish means My money!

JessBcuz

Hey #23 SkankWhisperer!!! Oscar would be the only homo to be able to kick your ass til your mama couldnt recognize you!! Then he'd stick it to you from behind!!! Aaahahahahahaaaa!!! Bet you wouldnt call him a homo in person!! And you're probably mexican, too. Be proud of your heritage boy!!! Quit being plastic!!!

duh

HAHA Erratic-Assassin! You read my mind.

And here I was thinking only TMZ existed in the entire solar system.... Thanks Valerie! Wow... You are so morally superior to the rest of us ... I spend every single, solitary second of my existence on this site and have never ever looked at anything else or gone anywhere or done anything! How did you know?! Thank you for helping me to try to become a better person like you.

Joshua Smith

And WHY is she suing him?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Crazy bitch.

I would hope the judge will just throw the case out and maybe throw her in jail for malicious and frivolous claims.

roughdaddy

theres no bigger nightmare than a eatern european flesh seller, coming to "america" to be rich!!! so if de la hoya is on the hush hush about this,,,does that mean the photographs are real?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments