The Fat Lady Has Sung

1/4/2008 7:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Brit/K-Fed court hearing is over, and we're told on Monday there will be a series of orders released to the public.
Britney Spears
K-Fed never showed for the hearing today -- he didn't have to, but he was around the courthouse earlier today. Stacks of papers went to the judge. We'll see what contact, if any, Britney will have with her kids.

Skye

Keven is a sorry bastard!!! I cannot say it enough! The man is Satan and I hope he burns in hell!

Shannon

Seeing Britney being hauled away in restraints was heart breaking! This woman needs help!!!!! God help Britney, Kevin, her boys and their families. My prayers are with each of them!!!!

JessBcuz

You mean money CAN'T buy love and happiness?? Well, damn, I'm ganna celebrate being poor!!!! Oh yeah, and the fact that I'm such a great mom, too!!! Yay me!!

RED 23

I hope she broke those bug sunglasses while she was climbing into the ambulance!

Christie

Well great.......no new news on the orders till MONDAY? Man it's a long weekend when I wanna exactly how much was taken from her now.

Eddie

I do not like K-Fed but he should keep those kids away from white trash.

Nor Cal Reader

This is now my favorite new reality show. I would love to talk to someone from another country where this kind of "news coverage" isn't as in-your-face and see what they think of the media and public's obsession with celebrity. Since I care NOTHING about Britney, K-Fed, the kids, the lawyers and photographers all of this is just freaking hysterical!

LOST

i think britney knew exactly what they were doing before today! that is probably why she is a having a "rock bottom moment"!

CA Mom

As a post script,

Go for treatment for whatever the issue turns out to be. These kids need two parents, but Britney needs to be stable before she can parent. K Fed is no saint, but right now, he seems to be stepping up to the plate.

I see people saying " he was in Vegas" well, it was a paid job, remember he's in the entertainment industry. He also did a few roles at the end of last year for several series'. Don't damn to guy so quickly.

She picked him. Just like she picked Jason A for her 55 hour marriage prior....

This was going on for a long time.

Again, thats what happens when your parents are not parents, rather YES people, and friends

NY LMSW

The court will most likely give monitored/supervised visitation to her at a neutral site. They will also get copies of her inpatent records and determine if she is mentally capable to care for 2 children. I say she will get limited visits, with no overnite, etc. He will also sentence her to complete a 28day inpatient program before custody would change after this. Trust me, I know. I've worked with many similar cases. Too bad this incident couldn't have taken place in a less pulic forum, seems she really needs the help.

lr

Hey Tam? Which look is heart wrenching? The one where she is smiling with all of the attention she's getting? They were trying to help her hide her face and she kept pushing the towel (or whatever) away! She loves this stuff!!

chriissy

One order may be bi-polar disorder.
The papps may have triggered a manic episode and there could be a lawsuit against the papps.

NOT a brit fan

all i can say is i feel sorry for those babies.

POOPSLAP

WOW...THIS BIRD IS COOKOO!

LOST

she is human too! lest we all forget! most of all those babies need to be in the right hands...