The Fat Lady Has Sung

1/4/2008 7:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Brit/K-Fed court hearing is over, and we're told on Monday there will be a series of orders released to the public.
Britney Spears
K-Fed never showed for the hearing today -- he didn't have to, but he was around the courthouse earlier today. Stacks of papers went to the judge. We'll see what contact, if any, Britney will have with her kids.

Jacey

kate: post #3!! don't you just hate it when you post "first" and you're not the first person?! rofl :)

Gina

I hope they do whatever is best for the kids. Brit finally broke down and in a weird way is trying to fight for her kids. Any Mother would be an emotional wrek to give back her kids. The public just witnessness what divorce does to all. Everyday, parents are faced with the same issues when dealing with divorce and kids. Hers gets to play out in public.

chriissy

val-not true, she's been exhibiting this behavior for some time due to the papps, example the shaving of her head the umbrella swinging at the car. These examples of mania are driven by the papps.

Nancy

In '06 Federline was the bad boy and Britney was the one with her head (finally) together. Amazing that in a few short months Britney made Federline look so good, not like the clown we had already made him out to be.
It's just a sad, sad situation for all involved.

Poor kids.

Missa

I want to say give them to Kevin but I cant help but wonder where his other kids are. Does anyone ever see him with them? Does he fight this hard to get them? I think he really wants more money. Who the hell can't live on $12,000 a month Child Support?

B.D

ALL JOKES ASIDE, THIS IS TRULY A SAD STORY OF SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING TO LIVE FOR, BUT CAN'T

SEEM TO GRASP THE PRIVILAGE SHE HAS EARNED (THROUGH HARD WORK ) AND BEEN GIVEN WITH A LITTLE

HELP FROM UP ABOVE. WE CAN ALL SAY - IF THAT WERE ME, I WOULD DO THINGS THIS WAY, OR THAT WAY .

BUT NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT OUR LIVES WOULD BECOME IF WE WERE IN THOSE SHOES.

" A PAIR OF SHOES I DO NOT ENVY "

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW SAD HER PARENTS MUST BE RIGHT NOW, & WONDERING IF THEY ARE SOMEWHAT TO

BLAME FOR WHAT SHE HAS BECOME. AS A PARENT, I WOULD BE ASKING MYSELF HOW COULD I HAVE

MESSED UP SOOO BAD IN RAISING MY KIDS ???? NOT ENOUGH DISPLINE ?? OR WAS IT NOT ENOUGH MORALS !

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CLOSER TO GOD, OR TAUGHT MY KIDS HOW LUCKY WE WERE TO

HAVE IT ALL, AND NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED. . . . . .

dug

Who are these people..? Just curious.. I only hear talk the past year about this fat girl that looks like a midget with no arms that supposedly makes 700,000 per month when it's funny - she only has made in whole - about 100,000,000 - but take 35% of way for taxes, 10% to managers, 10% to bus/food/hotels/other expenses, %away for kids, %away given to her sis/bro mom/dad etc.. that would mean she gets about $30,000 per month.. so not sure what or who these people are.. can someone tell me? I mean, I am pretty sure they went to high school... is that why there are stories about these people.. they had a few kids and went to high school that sang a little bit?

unbelievable

So....the breaking news is NO news??!

Lisa

Honestly, I think she WANTS to give her kids and all her money to KFed, because that's the way this is heading. And he has a real smart attorney, who is saying little, because poor Brit is just hanging herself.

Red

Burn in hell, K-fed!

Britney Jean Spears

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...

goldprom

Britney, we are praying for you to get better. Don't let this drama get the best of you. Fight for your health and your beautiful baby boys. You are stronger than you think. Get well hun!

$

Brit may be in lock up for days - this is the beginning of the end & her weasel photog was no help.

B.D

# 65 I couldn't agree with you more..

MN

It just amazes me that people cannot UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON

JUST CANNOT COMPREHEND

They say things like, "she was smiling", which proves she is SICK and needs MEDICATION but it is all totally lost on them. They say things like, "oh how irresponsible", which is more insane then Britney! What has responsibility have to do with a person's brain not working? Would they say this if she had cancer? This has nothing to do with character, NOTHING at all, and not a single doctor will come forward and explain to the ignorant, hateful, low--life public what happens to people when they are mentally ill.

People are so unbelievably ignorant and stupid, they think that being mentally ill necessarily makes a person incapable of being a good parent. Not so if a person is properly treated.

Why can't you people inform yourselves? Really, the doctors who will not come forward and inform the public about this should be ashamed of themselves.