« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

We'll Have What Tom Brady's Drinking

1/4/2008 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's a record-breaking QB, has an incredibly hot Brazilian girlfriend, is beloved the world over by men and women alike. What's in the water wherever he lives?

It's not tap, friends -- it's SmartWater, for which Brady just shot a series of new ads, including this one -- where he's seen in full superathlete glory. The spots will start running next month, so he's no doubt hoping his undefeated Pats win the Super Bowl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cherokeechic

sooooo fine!

MAMA jugs TO you

Everyone should seriously just leave Britney Spears alone. This is not rocket science, people. This girl is in really bad shape and she needs our love, prayers and support. She needs to be with people that love her for who she is and not what they can get out ot her. Her family, the media and all these comedians are making money off her break down, ( including Chris Crocker).

All of you keep calling her these terrible names and making awful jokes, but can't you see Britney is in serious need of medical care, she just doesn't realize it.

I cringe to think of the backlashing that I will get for posting this, but you know what they say about opinions!!!

Pray for this girl that she gets the well deserved treatment and help she so desperately needs!!!

GG

FIRST!

His girlfriend looks dirty all the time...

monique

T.B.is just too lucious for words!

Mimi

Good Lord!! Look at him! I'd hit it!

quint

maybe those steroids rumors are true...

Yucks!

Damn he's hot!

A Mom

I used to like Tom Brady, but don't anyone. Anyone who leaves a pregnant woman and then decides to spend time with a girlfriend over their child is an AWFUL person. That just shows he loves himself over his own child. SAD!

ssaymssik

It's prick water. He is a jerk who thinks he is all that. Hate him, hate the Pats.

Justin

Nice try on stirring up the steroid rumor with Brady. You must be a jet fan

jollyex

HEY! Where'd Britney go?

Erika

He's so f****** hot!!!

Robert

To hell with the water. I want Tom!

tracey

#6, you don't even know what you're talking about. We're all laughing at you, not with you.

Gina

I agree with DISKLIKE BRADY what a jerk - I await the day he gets sacked on the football field and gets hurt, what a butt head for leaving Bridget, I'm sure she's better without him though. And I'm so sick of people saying HE'S perfect - what about the rest of the Patriots - he wouldn't be good without ANY of them!!! Remember that saying - "there is no I in TEAM!" All the sports reporters need to give the other Patriot players their due too!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments