Britney Takes Phil Pill

1/5/2008 3:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And guess what else we've confirmed ...

TMZ has learned that Dr. Phil paid a visit to Brit this morning -- and she could return the favor next week by appearing on "The Dr. Phil Show."

The show is taping a special about Britney Spears on Monday, which will air on Wednesday. They requested video of Britney from TMZ on Friday.

When you connect the dots, it's pretty clear they are angling to get Britney on the set on Monday.

Stay tuned ...

keith witt

Are they a couple? OMG The highest rated show since the last episode of MASH. We are talking SUPERBOWL advertising money!!!

Mimi

I hope like hell Dr Phil can get through to her!

Standards are badly needed.

I wonder if she called him. He wouldn't be ambulance chasing, would he? Nah. Somehow he manages to hitch his star to a lot of celeb crises. I think he gets called a lot, as celebs see him on the tube and feel they know him. I actually think he could help just about anyone out, as long as it was attended to and followed long term and not just a sound bite. He's probably say that he'd never do that. I just don't know how he can keep an eye on all the people his show has him helping. He basically has to hire out.

Laurie

Gawd. He is such a self-promoting ass.

Me myself and I

I dont like him.
I have a feeling she wont listen to his advice.
She dont listen to ANYONE !!

missyrooney

Maybe she will listen to someone else that loves MEDIA attention...... Hey, this could be the answer....LOL

VS

I was so hopeful for her.

jackie

TMZ, PLEASE top stalking, chasing, following and harassing this obviously sick woman. It is clear that she and her family are on a dangerous downward spiral. Don't contribute to her downfall. This is not entertainment. Be responsible and set an example for all those losers who make a living hiding in her bushes and jumping in front of her car. Have a heart.

Gwen

Colleen, people who have never experienced a mental health challenge have no idea what it's like. There are many mean spirited people out there who don't look beyond the surface. I am praying for this child. And yes, she IS a child regardless of her age.

Kelli

That's great news. I think Dr.Phil and Robin outta invite her to move in with them! Do it Brit!!

Steve

No I'm really sick. Maybe Dr. Phil can convince Brit to go back to the trailer park in Louisiana where Jamie Lynn got knocked up by her Uncle Floyd. Brit does not deserve to have visitation rights to her kids, much less be around them. She needs to go on a shopping spree at Wal-Mart. What a waste of human flesh. And remember, the good Dr. Phil was one who once promoted losing weight. Yeah, right. He belongs to the medical community led by Dr. Fraud.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

I can just picture Dr. Phil sittin there askin her at first, u okay ?! and she's like, yeah, then he goes, B#*^%, U OUTTA UR MIND OR WHAT !!??

Mikey

Gay Fed is trying to control Britney through her kids for the money. Gay Feds lawyer is trying to stick it to britney for the money he gets payed. The judge is trying to stick it to britney because he's a control freak and thinks he and the government should tell private citizens how to live.

Don't Give In Britney! Keep Fighting Those Bastards! Do What You Want. Just hire a good nanny when you get the kids back.

Kathleen

You guys are so shallow, TMZ. Do you think she would actually do that??? I bet tonight she will pick up her friends and drive around like nothing happened.

Aaron

LOL!!!!!! This freak show is really going to go full circle!