Britney Takes Phil Pill

1/5/2008 3:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And guess what else we've confirmed ...

TMZ has learned that Dr. Phil paid a visit to Brit this morning -- and she could return the favor next week by appearing on "The Dr. Phil Show."

The show is taping a special about Britney Spears on Monday, which will air on Wednesday. They requested video of Britney from TMZ on Friday.

When you connect the dots, it's pretty clear they are angling to get Britney on the set on Monday.

Stay tuned ...

Paige

I don care less who helps her so long as she gets help, If a little green faced umpalumpa sorts her out what do we care as like i say the important thing is she gets help. I suffer from a condition called Dissaisiciation and until it was diagnosed and i got help life was hell for me. Having been there and reached the point of attempted suicide i wouldn't wish that on any one.

annie

Britney does have some drug issues my friends. They aren't telling you all of it.
And thank you for copying and pasting my last post from a friend of mine who works at the hospital.
I see it posted word for word @ perez's..

MyTwoCents

I hope Dr. Phil is trying to get BS some help instead of using her to line his own pockets with high ratings. She has enough of that with k-dedbeat extorting money and paparazzi following her around 24/7. If he turns out be a nother user, then that might send her into suicidal mode.

TCurry

I am so sure that Phil has Britney best wishes at heart.

Nic

That is right about Maurice Bernard (Sonny on GH) he is a very dramatic bipolar individual - he went absolutely nuts one time - went off his meds - he totally admits his illness, takes ownership and trys to get better BUT the difference here is he has a wife and family that supports him - Brit will NOT admit she has a problem and blames everyone for her problems

THAT is why she will get way worse before she gets better - if she gets better

angie

She should go on Doctor Phil so she can spill her guts on all the Bad things that K-Fed has done. There is probably a reason she didn't want to give her kids back to that pig! I am a mother and I would go crazy also if I couldnt be with my kids everyday!! Those boys need her! And she needs them! So what if she has a mental problem--- almost everyone does anyways. She's a great mother and the media has made her out to not be. Pretty much every second of her life is being taped! What if you were being taped constantly? What do you think you would look like? There are far more worse Mom's out there--- britney is getting the real bad end of the stick because she is being publicly scrutinized on every lil thing she does! I say Go Britney---- take em down!

tinkerbell

so what are they going to do wait until she kills her sons?? i feel so sorry for them... they didn't ask to be born to this nut... i just hope God watchs over those two preciouse boys... they're a gift from God and she should cherrish them everyday of her life.... hope the judge gives perm custody to k-fed.... i think he's the best of the two to raise these boys.... my prayers goes out for them

jakeman

Is this the same Dr, Phil who was sued over his phony diet...and the same Dr Phil who played a "doctored" tape about the missing Natalee Holloway ? If so, God help Britney! She needs help

new2TMZ

OK, I have to say that I am truly concerned for Britney's wellbeing. If she is in a manic or hypo manic state this can go on for days and days and she NEEDS to be treated. I think Dr. Phil is a really good doctor. I'm not sure why everyone is bashing him....he is a really good doctor. I think he really is concerned about her. If someone could just get through to her to settle down and chill for a while and let herself be helped, she will be ok. I wih she could see Lifehouse's Everything Skit on Youtube.

Grams

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. PHIL IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY TOO!! MY GOD DOES ANYONE OUT THERE CARE ABOUT BRITNEY???????????????????????????????????

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

In several of those pics in ambulance, she is smiling , smiling cause she got ppl to believe and feel sorry for her... another way for attention at her kids' expense. Sicko, she needs to be gone, however and when ever, truely a waste of a human being and a waste of space on this earth!!!!!

Paige

He married her too bipolor or not im sure the 700.000 a month was the payoff for her condition! Its a two way street only HE had nothing to lose and only $$$$$$$$ to gain

Jbo

I hope this isn't true - this poor girl needs some seclusion and removal from her normal (hectic) LA element... Go home to Kentwood and be w/your family - they really love you.

Boo Dr. Phil for trying to profit on her - just like everyone else! If he really cared about her, he would do this all behind closed doors and not more trainwreck for the world to see.

IMO

54321

MAD TV- Will Have A Great SPOOF on This- If, She Does Go On the DR. Phil Show.....

SAxlerod

As I keep telling you, Britney better be either on drugs, pregnant, miscarried, actually cares about herself and her kids, finally realized she has no talent, or mentally ill. For if not, this is one of greatest engineered publicity stunts ever! You should by now by the sudden appearance of Dr. Phil. All of you have been played......

SAxlerod