Cops to Dog's Bro: Keep Your Pants On!

1/5/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim ChapmanPolice in Hawaii arrested Tim Chapman -- spiritual brother of Duane "Dog" Chapman -- after he was spotted naked in his pickup truck. Those bounty hunters are always packing!

A mall security guard found Chapman, sans clothes, and asked him to get out of the truck. Police say that after he got dressed, Chapman started his truck and drove over a sidewalk, nearly hitting the security. He turned himself in five hours later.

The guard told police he recognized Chapman from his show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and said Chapman was performing an unspecified lewd act.

But Tim's attorney, Brook Hart, has an explanation for the whole thing: "It was simply a man who wet his pants with orange juice inadvertently and was changing them, doing nothing wrong at all and believing he had sufficient privacy to do it."

Wally

http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/05/news/story08.html Seems even Leland is getting into trouble too. They are all white trash ..This is the link to a local newspaper with the article. The dogs are history. What a bunch of clowns.

SoCal Gal

#23 your right on the money...
I bet he was jerking off and was caught doing so...
I dont like this family at all there all white trash from the hills of who knows where at land...
Didnt know they where not brothers thats a 1st for me...
Wonder where he met this dude at jail...???

Wally

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/13195802.html hahaha one more article. It says his wife and this pervert are seperated,and this freak lives in his truck. hahahaha Looks like all the dogs are going broke. hahaha

wa wa waa

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT HIM..I COULDN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON IT UNTIL NOW..

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

WHEN THE MONEY STOPS COMIN IN THATS WHEN DEPRESSION SITS IN.......AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN.....

wa wa waa

ALL THE LOCALS KNOW THAT THE ALA MOANA MALL PARKING LOT IS NOT A PLACE TO "GET SOME PRIVACY"..IT'S A PLACE FOR PERVS TO "GET FREAKY DEAKY"..HAVE YOU SEEN HIS PONY TAIL? SILLY BOY!

Standards are badly needed.

24. I know I don't carry around an extra set of clothes in case of "orange juice emergencies"! Do any of you?

Posted at 1:03PM on Jan 5th 2008 by SkyeBlue
========================================

Yes, I always do, particularly when you earn your living out of your car; you always have changes of clothing, water, snacks, whatever, for changing weather conditions. Always. Bounty Hunters pretty much live in their cars/trucks all day, every day.

I also live in a cold weather climate, and have blankets, candles, extra sub zero jacket, gloves, head covering, etc. for my entire family in case of vehicular breakdown in sub-zero conditions.

Just because you have no occupational or climactic need to be prepared doesn't mean no one else does.

Standards are badly needed.

If he's experiencing marital breakdown and is temporarily living in his truck to save on hotels thinking it will only be a day or two, then he would have changes of clothing. Bunch of hanging judges.

jeepwrangler_gal

Yeaaaaaa **raising an eyebrow** The FIRST thing I do when I spill something on my lap is strip completely naked, because I could never be too sure that I didn't get "juice" allllll over the rest of my clothes. Furthermore, I would have to get naked right then and now instead of going home. He's gross. Ewwwwww

LT Dan

Hey Cuz, yesterday I go to Ala Moana to buy some wax for my board. I seen Tim Chapman sitting with monkey in his lap. He spanking that monkey real good. That monkey must have done something very bad to get whipping like that.
I dont spank my monkey like that cuz. My monkey knows how to behave, especially in Ala Moana parking lot.

Dave

Cranked up and ........well, you know, playing with that thing.

2% MILK

HE IS NOT HIS BROTHER, HE HAS THE SAME LAST NAME. CLEARLY SAYS THIS ON THE SHOW, FAMILY ((( NOT THE SAME FAMILY GET A CLUE)

Standards are badly needed.

These are all well meaning people who are experts and empathetic at their vocation. You only need to see their show once to know they are tops at how and what they do. Hang in there, Bounty Hunters. The huge majority are fans, and the naysayers on here are a handful of people looking to kill a bit of time cracking written lines.

Wally

Yep, that show is dead. Hahahahahahahah and now , Papa Dog and Momma Dog know it to.. Lets see.. they tried to squash the racial thing with meetings with all the top Black leaders they could afford to buy. Now who do they try to pay off to squash this ordeal? hahahaahahahah flush, flush , they are history now.

Malibu Barbie

white trash all the way................all of them!!!!!