Cops to Dog's Bro: Keep Your Pants On!

1/5/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim ChapmanPolice in Hawaii arrested Tim Chapman -- spiritual brother of Duane "Dog" Chapman -- after he was spotted naked in his pickup truck. Those bounty hunters are always packing!

A mall security guard found Chapman, sans clothes, and asked him to get out of the truck. Police say that after he got dressed, Chapman started his truck and drove over a sidewalk, nearly hitting the security. He turned himself in five hours later.

The guard told police he recognized Chapman from his show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and said Chapman was performing an unspecified lewd act.

But Tim's attorney, Brook Hart, has an explanation for the whole thing: "It was simply a man who wet his pants with orange juice inadvertently and was changing them, doing nothing wrong at all and believing he had sufficient privacy to do it."

Mickey Mouse

You haters need to leave Tim alone! I mean come on, the story is a little fishy considering that his windows were tinted! He is not white trailer trash and everyone of you who said white trailer trash, ya'll need to stop posting about yourselves!

John

He's on ice bra... bra I say... ice bra!

Joe Joe

Remember "Don't Taze Me Bro". Just because TMZ used the word "Bro" in its headline doesn't mean they made a Lewd mistake unlike Dogs Bro. Weeeeeeeeee!!

The Simple Facts

Never ceases to amaze me, how gullible attorneys, PR reps etc, think the public is. They take truth, no matter how OBVIOUS, then twist, spin it into some bs -- & abracadabra, reality has been altered. Just cuz u say it, don't change it; & we ain't buying it. That wasn't *oj*, unless oj stands for oddball jizz.

DD

They stand in a circle, Dog does his hypocritical 'prayer', then lets the younger ones tackle the small time misdemeanor criminal, then he jumps in yelling MF'er, then buddies up to the criminal taking him in!
That just about sems it up! They are just all redneck racists - they know it - we know it - and FINALLY A&E knows it!
AND if Dog is such a christian, why was Tim having to live in his truck????????

SuperStarSteve

I know a perv when I see one, and he's one. Oh well. I guess a few people going to the mall got more than they bargained for!

Corndog

Yep wet it down with orange juce Tim? We all do that sitting naked in our truck. Gives it a nice shine don't it Tim?

Wally

63. What is happening in this country? Dog is a racist. He cries and begs for forgiveness on tv. People, look at the way this group dresses!!! I would not want ANY of my family to be exposed to trash like that! And Beth, with her chest, is not for family viewing!
AND if Dog is such a christian, why was Tim having to live in his truck????????

Posted at 7:42PM on Jan 5th 2008 by Donna
Well Said...These Dogs need to be put to sleep..!

Bobby Ball

Tim nice but very DIM!!!!!!!

Sam

hey, you know what, if Tim is separated from his wife now, and living in his truck, and still working as a bounty hunter, and his truck had tinted windows in the back, giving some privacy, then I do believe his story. He probably had all his clothes that he left home with in his truck, or, at least, some of them. In between sleeping at a hotel or on the floor at his workplace at night, being tired of sleeping on the floor at his workplace at night and then maybe a hotel sometimes, having to go somewhere to buy something to eat or drink at all times, losing his part on the tv show, having marital problems, yeah, I believe he got very embarrassed and didn't know what to do at the moment except to leave the scene and hope that was the end of it. That mall security guard needs to move to Columbus, Georgia and work at the mall there. A lady sat dead in her car in the parking lot of a local mall in Columbus, Georgia and was not noticed for three or four days! She was sitting behind the wheel up straight but dead. So, yeah, I believe his story, and, by the way, if he is "white trash", then so is most of the people I have ever met, and I am 64 now. Divorce is taken for granted now, dysfunctional families are everywhere, half the people I know take some sort of prescriptions drugs to help them cope, control their blood pressure, control their depression, ETC. Talk about making a terrible situation out of an embarrassing moment! I became a Dog, the Bounty Hunter fan because the cast acts NORMAL, just like the majority of the people I have met, and I have met Generals, Rock Stars, politicians, managers, supervisors, police officers, pizza delivery drivers, cashiers, ETC. The cast of the dog show, they are normal, everyday people, look around you, really, you really believe that smiling politician goes home with that same fake smile! I heard of a dentist who ordered pizza every Friday night and went to the door to pay for it in nothing but a t-shirt! Everyone has something a little strange about them, it is called human nature! Bring back the DOG!!

Ihma Khunt

Yeah sure, everyone I know keeps a spare pair of pants in their vehicle in case of spilling something.

Wally

Posted at 8:13PM on Jan 5th 2008 by Samantha

Wake up!--------------------------------------------The guards said he was jacking off....The polite term was Lewd behavior..Please do not try to spin this sorry a@s story.

Sam

sorry, I believe that even on their show, they kept wet wipes, bottles of water, and extra clothing. And, if Time is actually living in his truck, I am willing to bet, and I love to gamble, that the man had other clothing in his car, and wet wipes too. Also, I am quite willing till all the info comes out on this story, the security guard could be wrong! And, of course, that would make a lot of people posting here wrong as well. Or it could be me, but, what the heck, go ahead and say something lewd and nasty, how about it? After all, it is Friday night, and, obviously, we have no life. We are all sitting here in front of a screen reading TMZ, for God's sake!

loni

I'm not sure where everyone is sayng that Tim Chapman is not Dog's brother. When the show comes on and it shows all the bounty hunters, it says "Tim, Dog's brother" over his picture. I also think I remember when Dog went to visit his mom's grave, Tim was also there. I used to watch the show all the time and I don't remember ever hearing it said that Tim was not Dog's real brother but maybe I missed it somewhere. Someone please tell me where it was ever said that they are not real brothers. thanks .

DD

This is the END!!

I have emailed A&E every day since Dog's racist and very vulgar phone conversation to tell them that a group of us will contact any advertisers who advertises on the Dog show if it is put back on air and boycott their products. We are very serious, and we take the time to email every day.
This is just more indication that America MUST get back to family values - NOT promote trash!