Cops to Dog's Bro: Keep Your Pants On!

1/5/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim ChapmanPolice in Hawaii arrested Tim Chapman -- spiritual brother of Duane "Dog" Chapman -- after he was spotted naked in his pickup truck. Those bounty hunters are always packing!

A mall security guard found Chapman, sans clothes, and asked him to get out of the truck. Police say that after he got dressed, Chapman started his truck and drove over a sidewalk, nearly hitting the security. He turned himself in five hours later.

The guard told police he recognized Chapman from his show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and said Chapman was performing an unspecified lewd act.

But Tim's attorney, Brook Hart, has an explanation for the whole thing: "It was simply a man who wet his pants with orange juice inadvertently and was changing them, doing nothing wrong at all and believing he had sufficient privacy to do it."

flyinskyler

Ok...so what if he spilled OJ in his pants or was spanking his monkey in his truck....he is not the first person or the last person who has ever done that. Most people caught doing that as long as they are not accompanied by a prostitute do not get arrested. Even those who are in mid-point of a BJ with a prostitute just get ticketed. They are making a big deal out of this because of who he is. I am not the dog families biggest supporters, but right is right. I thought the whole racial thing was a bunch of bs too. I mean that was a total violation of his first amendment rights. Everyone has said things that they do not mean. I have had blacks call me names because I am white but I know how to forgive and forget and not judge....I wish everyone would leave this family alone...they have had to go through enough already. Maybe they are trash, maybe not, but whatever they are..who are we to play judge and jury and hang them out to dry. We have all made mistakes. We have all done things we are not proud of. Let whoever has never made a mistake and are perfect cast the first stone at these people. I dont think there will be many people casting if we go by that philosophy....

Steve F Cruz

That spin sounds perfectly legitimate to me. Why would his
attorney lie? Attornies never lie. They are part of the justice
system. Right? These chumps are unbelievable!

BronzedBum

I bet the minimum wage, over paid, security guard is looking for notoriety.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

IS THIS TRUE THAT DUANE AND TIM ARE NOT BROTHERS...PLEASE EXPLAIN...(STEP BROTHERS,COUSINS,EX LOVERS SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT...)

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

HISWIFE IS SO HOT ICANT BELIEVE HE WAS IN THE PARKIN LOT JACKIN OFF

dog catcher

I read Tim was living in his truck after he seperated from his wife. He was noticed petting his little puppy on a bank survelliance camera so i guess it's on tape. By the ways, i think Tim is refered to as Dog's spiritual brother.

sicilianprincess

to Van Halen rocks #91. They are not real brothers. BUt as like in my family I have many people that I consider my family that are just long time and close friends. Some of them are closer then my own family. Tim and Duane have been longtime friends. They worked long hours and in a difficult business together for a long time. In bounty hunting you have to really trust your fellow bounty hunter

mike

maybe his "spritutal" brother DOG could have licked it clean for him

sammy

If he had half a brain, he'd have kept a pair of handcuffs attached to the steering wheel...just in case. Then he could say three gorgeous hookers robbed him of his pants and lcoked him to the steering wheel.

flea

Honolulu and ala moana mall is crawling with drunks and crackheads and homeless people...this behavior is normal...Hawaii is like a third world nation...don't expect people down there to act better than animals...we should dump Hawaii from the union and let them have their sovereignty...Hawaii is an embarrassment to Americans

Corndog

lol at sammy's comment. The best one yet.

interested canadian

if hes going thru a rough patch,sorry to hear it. but honestly id say you have to be joking.id be interested if there actually was pants with orange juice on them.if so ,then its possible,if not Beths going to be ticked at both men in the "doghouse"

Aurene

Love, Love, Love the dog. A man who has a nice dog like that can't be all bad.

Wally

I am disqusted.. If A&E chooses to let this show run again,I will never watch or sponser anything that has to do with it. Disqust toward that whole show and participents! Let A&E explain to the kids why Timothy was caught in a lewd act,also why Dog was caught spewing the N-word..Disqusting

dog catcher

Tim was busted in a Bank of Hawaii parking lot, maybe he thought it was a sperm bank and he was getting ready to make a deposit?