"Hi, Mrs. McGraw ... is Britney There?"

1/5/2008 7:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ dropped by Dr. Phil's house to see if maybe the good doctor was around. Worth a shot, right?

Instead, we found his lovely wife, Robin. When we asked if Britney was there too, she gave a rather curious response.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

patty

YOU ARE RIGHT..BOTH DR. PHIL AND ROBIN NEED TO STOP AMBULANCE CHASING..I DON'T KNOW THAT ROBIN PASSES OUT ADVICE BUT MORE OR LESS WHAT METHODS SHE USES AND WHAT DID AND DID NOT WORK FOR HER AND NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. HEY DUMBO, IT'S NOT BRITNEY GOING ON DR. PHIL SHOW IT IS HER MOM AND DAD (THUS FAR THAT IS).

JAMIE SPEARS HAD NO RIGHT TO AUTHORIZE DR. PHIL TO GO SEE BRITNEY IN THE HOSPITAL AND DR. PHIL SHOULD HAVE DECLINED..HE IS ENTERING INTO TERRITORY WHERE HE DOES NO BELONG OR IS NOT WANTED..I HOPE THAT THE HOSPITAL AS WELL AS DR. PHIL ARE REPREMENDED IN SOME WAY FOR ALLOWING THIS VISIT AND DR. PHIL GOING WITHOUT INVITATION FROM BRITNEY HERSELF..

AND ROBIN MCGRAW HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SPEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY SHE CHOOSES ON HERSELF..IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS..

I THINK DR. PHIL MADE A COMPLETE ASS OUT OF HIMSELF WHEN HE BLEW HIS HORN ON HIS SHOW ABOUT GOING TO GET THE MISSING NATALIE HOLLOWAY CASE SOLVED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..AND HE DID SQUAT OTHER THAN REFUSE TO RELEASE A TAPE HE HAD/HAS WITH AN INTERVIEW (S).. THAT IN ITSELF SPEAKS FOR HIS ARROGANCE..

Standards are badly needed.

Go, Robin.
Way to represent.

Standards are badly needed.

217. LOLOLOL Let me get this straight. Dr. Shameless, great rescuer and Dudley Do Right of 2008, puts on his SuperQuack cape and flies to the hospital to "try to help" someone who doesn't want his help, lies in his press release that he spent an hour with her and walked her out (de de de...let's stroll out to the parking lot, Britney), totally ignores HIPAA, totally disregards ANY ethical standards and SUDDENLY, Dr. Robin, when asked if Britney's there, says, "I REALLY CAN'T SAY?"

Hello, ya dumb broad? After all that your useless hubby just did in the name of "help," you know what the correct answer would have been since you want to get all quasi-secretive NOW? "No, she's not here." Instead, she said, "I really can't say" in the hopes of making it SEEM that there was a possibility that Britney WAS there...so that hubby can keep that media machine a-crankin' for the ratings. Oooooooo, is she with him? Isn't she?

What a disgusting twosome. Honestly, I used to like the guy when I first started watching him on Oprah. But today? My Dr. Phil books are going in the dumpster.

Posted at 11:31AM on Jan 6th 2008 by Can it get more despicable?
======================================================
I read her parents asked him to talk to her, but she wouldn't sign up. (Big surprise, no one tells Brit what to do...wince...)
If she's NOT his patient, he broke no code of conduct. He probably wants to clarify that she ISN'T his patient, as people seem to think she is, and if she does something disastrous, he would be unfairly and publicly blamed.
If she WERE his patient, he could influence her future decisions in a big and positive way, but she doesn't WANT that. No.

jabba

Watch out, I see a visit to the Dr. Phil House in our future!!!! Wouldn't you love to be the neighbors in that neighborhood?????? There goes their property VALUES!!!!!! Man o Man!!!! Why does't he have Harvey and his TMZ staff on? Now that would be one really worth watching, huh Harv? There are other reputable therapists out there who do work behind the scenes--not good Ol Dr. Phil---by damn--that is a good show!!!! Everyone should leave this young woman alone for God's sake--even Dr. Phil. Hopefully when she is ready or more clear headed, she will except the help. Hopefully.

LOL

She really is one stupid k*nt.

SkankWhisperer

Robin is as crazy as Britney from having Dr Phil's balls smacking her in the chin all these years.
Robin has probably swallowed about a gallon of Dr Phil spooge.

SuzyCreamCheese

Bad Face Lift. Scary Looking little person with a big head!

FLYONTHESHIT

I STILL WANNA BANG ROBBIN NICE T I T S AND A S S

SUN

She is using too much botox! She is starting to look like cat-woman.

atb

Dr. Phil is a pathetic excuse for a doctor and is a fraud.

Stephanie

Robin, you are idiot. I hate you, yikes

lauren

Wife is a fake Dr. Phil a phoney! I hope he gets sued big time!!

Hot Mama!

Doesn't Robin seem to look more plastic or maybe a little lioness everyday?
Dr. Phil, you keep forgetting to include your wife on your plastic surgery shows. The next time you do a show about plastic surgery, be sure to include your wife....You freakin' Hypocrite!!

Sasha

I think Dr. Phil is genuinly concerned and his wife Robin seems like a lovely person. Just because they are in California now doesn't mean they are bad people. He has a show and I'm sure that he wants it to do well, but I really don't think he wants to use to people to the extent that they may get hurt. Just my opinion.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14