Jayden James -- I Was Shaken But Not Stirred

1/5/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ Britney's tyke, Jayden James, was not injured during the standoff at Britney's house Thursday night. We're told he was taken to the hospital purely for "preventative reasons."

There are reports that the kid had a bruise -- not true. He had the normal scrapes and rashes that little kids have, but there was nothing alarming. It's S.O.P. for cops to take a child to a hospital for evaluation after a traumatic, protracted incident.

Jayden James is okay. As for Britney, the jury is out.

his woman

Imagine the pain this girl is going through.I think our "wonderful" government needs to put a stop to all of this tabloid harassment.Who could live with this going on all the time. Leave this poor girl alone.By the way,where is her family.Does anyone around her lover her and her children at all.No because all they care about is the money that they can make off of her.It makes me sick.LEAVE BRIT AND HER KIDS ALONE!!!

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

HEY #8 IT SAY'S COMMENT DUMBAZZ NOT A FREAKIN LIFE STORY....YOU SOUND LIKE A TRUE DRAM KING:MORE LIKE A LITTLE BEE-ACH !!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

I don't care what anyone says, even when you are that old, this kind of thing can be permanently affect you negatively for the rest of your life! It be shown time and time again! They may not remember the exact events, but they will remember the trauma. I absolutely remember things from the age of about 2 and on, because I remember having my mother confirm it. Luckily, it wasn't anything bad, but I bet if it was, I would have remembered something. I feel sorry for those kids and they should be kept away from her for a very long time and that's only if she manages to get better and her doctors are in agreement. I watched Dr. Drew say that she should be in treatment for anywhere from 6 months to a year and I totally agree with that. Worrying about her parental rights right now is a load of crap as she is a very long way from even working this out, if she ever does. And quit blaming everyone but Brit! There are contributing factors, but she is the one who is locked away in a psyche ward right now and NO ONE IN THE WORLD GAVE HER THE MENTAL ILLNESS SHE HAS LONG SUFFERED FROM!!!!

Melanie

Leave the poor kids alone!! They are the innocent ones in this situation. Hopefully they will not remember any of this , and TMZ does not need to remind then of it either.

What a title "Shaken but not Stirred" Of course they are shaken. Poor babies!! They are probably stirred as well!

Meagan

I can only hope that everyone out there commenting on Britney, in a horrible way , have the same fate and suffer as she has.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

paris going to jail wasn't sad.
this is sad.
poor little boys.
what took the court so long to do something??
like kevin could possibly be a better choice?
let jane fonda adopt them and be done with it.
#23 - Dweezil says – reply to this

Janet

Britney needs some serious psychological couseling. She needs to recognize that she has a problem and work with her doctor(s) to help them help her live a healthier life. If her kids are as important to her as she claims, then she needs to grow up and be a responsible, loving parent. Her family, friends and especially Kevin need to go to therapy and learn how to help Britney. That means they have to be kind to her. They also need to be supportive of Britney. All of them need to act like responsible adults. The paps need to back off. Those kids need a stable and loving environment.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

#8 DRAMA KING OR QUEEN YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH...

kmac

I hope that Brit gets the help she has deperately needed since the birth of her second son when she was suffering from depression much like other women after child birth. Then maybe people will begin to understand what she has been through and then to have her useless husband to not help her didn't help her self-esteem. He never wanted Brit just her fame and money and to get a career from her. But you have to have talent for a career his only talent is a user and taker. Him battling for custody now when the boys were there when they were together he was never there and was clearly doing drugs and getting drunk. Leaving Brit to deal with two babies instead of helping but as soon as she put him out he became father of the year and he knows he has to be good to get the money his is shut off in April so he has to have the kids so he can keep money rolling in for his life style he is living. Brit's money is even paying for his lawyer what is wrong with that picture, A real man would pay his own way oh but that's right he doesn't a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, only the one that Brit got for him. Tell him to take a hike. He was being evicted and was getting his car repossed when he started playing mind games on a lonely Brit. Now everything he has she had given to him because of Brit. He is not a man and even his ex Shar is living off of Brit it is so sad. It was probably a scam to get money from the beginning, He is a legend in his own mind he thinks he has talent, then why when he got up to do his thing in Vegas the day before New Years Eve in Vegas why did everyone leave dance floor and the club they all know he is a leach and a loser, Your fifteen minutes of fame are over loser go back where you came from let Brit have the babies you didn't even care about until you realized in your stupid brain they were your meal tickets. Just go away, sorry I ever heard of you and I hope she gets the help she needs and make the come back she can and will be back and you will be exposed for the person you really are. Wish I could help her I would if I could and I wouldn't use her but I would sure make sure she kicked your butt in court and exposed you for what you are. Loser, user and a LEACH! From a granny in Florida

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

i wuz thinkin dat brit brit didnt wanna get in truble for not givin up da kidz so she made an excuse (in dis case, a breakdown) to cova her ass. dats just wut i thot tho.
#155 - Theresa says – reply to this

Maybe…nothing would surprise me anymore. I would hope she didn't, but again, YOU NEVER KNOW!
#156 - caz says – reply to this

no way come on ! shes lost her kids completely now why would any1 do that?!
#157 - lara says – reply to this

#158 - SaoirseM says – reply to this

I don't think she did it on purpose but this article has many valid points. A lot of troubled people look for 'negative attention' because its better than no attention.
#159 - Jessica says – reply to this

I kinda thought that too… Shes mentally not right, that so would not surprise me if it was true.
#160 - teresa says – reply to this

#161 - lara says – reply to this

if that is true that is seriously sad
#162 - Sandra says – reply to this

NO…Nuff said.
#163 - BTClan says – reply to this

I don't think it was on purpose cuz that bitch is just plain crazy!
#164 - shory says – reply to this

first….no, I don't think she did it to get attention. I think she has serious problems and hopefully she'll get the help she needs!
#165 - lightkeeper says – reply to this

No, but you urged her on. Your comment itself represents how much our need to judge/sneer/laugh at other's misfortunes makes it so much harder on them.

Whatev. Its everyon's fault.
#166 - nycgirl4ever says – reply to this

I think she freaked after hearing that Kevin was with Paris in Vegas over New Year's weekend. Seriously. I think everything she does is to get his attention. She's a very immature girl that can't get over the fact that she looks like crap and he just doesn't want her anymore.
#167 - wacky welsh girl says – reply to this

firsto
#168 - Celina says – reply to this

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

I was totally thinking that!
#169 - Julie says – reply to this

That is crazy. It is not shocking with all her behavior lately that she is messed up. It is sad not matter if I get a thrill from watching it all. I think the girl is showing lots of signs of manic depression and I hope she finally gets the help she needs before she really hurt herself and someone.
#170 - jacko says – reply to this

i don't think brit is smart enough to think of that. makes sense, but she's not that bright!
#171 - Jennifer says – reply to this

that was my first thought!!! silly silly silly girl either way.
#172 - JJ says – reply to this

First from Brazil!!

I don't think she did that on purpose
#173 - jenny says – reply to this

hi
#174 - jt says – reply to this

Not a chance… she'd heading for an early grave. First.
#175 - dj_smq says – reply to this

yes she would, that bitch is crazy
#176 - Alice says – reply to this

Actually, that is not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
#177 - Wendy says – reply to this

I agree to some extent with the article, the girl is definitely a few stubbies short of a slab
#178 - maybe says – reply to this

f
i
r
s
t
#179 - dl says – reply to this

No way - she's just mentally unstable. I wish someone could help her. I wish her well.
#180 - Mina says – reply to this

haha.. she should be updated by watching ur blog perez
#181 - vanesa says – reply to this

no, i don't think sooooooooo
#182 - Aries says – reply to this

Actually, I wouldn't put it past her.
#183 - jabberjamie says – reply to this

Katie

Do you guys seriouly have that homo Perez working for Harvey? Lord, help this country quick!!

hotpatrol

Geez; can you say "Menendez Brothers"?
Federline better get those kids to a child psychologist, ASAP.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

As a nurse working in the mental health field, I find this to be, sadly, "normal" behavior for a person with any number of mental illnesses. "Normal" meaning completely abnormal to 99% of us. But no way was this "planned" or on purpose! True, last night was completely messed up, and no, that doesn't happen on a regular basis, but most people with MI don't have millions of dollars to hide behind, and are usually forced into help or onto the streets before something like this happens. I find it terribly sad, not only for Britney, but for the people I see everyday that already have a stigma to live with, and now with Britney and the paps and all the circus that surrounds her, MI has become even more "laughable" by the general public. You can't help what you are born with, people! This is REALLY serious!
#253 - rikki says – reply to this

Britney gets attention if she sneezes. I highly doubt that she would do all of this for a 5 minute segment on ET.
#254 - anferny says – reply to this

Britney I love you..you are awesome. But baby get better hun. stop doing thid to urself. get ur act togeatha grlll and ull be fine..stay out of the camermas for a lil bit and ull bee fine..i love u ur my favorite singer so dont go dying on us now!
#255 - Karey says – reply to this

She found out about K-Fed and Paris
#256 - ashley says – reply to this

No, I don't think that she did this on purpose. I think that she is a troubled soul and really needs years and years of therapy, no quickies like L-Lo. I am getting afraid of what Britney is going to do next, or what will happen to her, it is so sad, it really is. She needs to take some years off.
#257 - Sunshine says – reply to this

That's a pretty spot on article actually. It's not that she would do something like that on "purpose", it's part of her delusional reality that she needs to fill that need and void for attention and having the spotlight on her.
#258 - stickin it to the man says – reply to this

So smart of her to have two kids in a row, bet that didn't make her hormones go nuts or anything. Should her doctors should have been aware of the long known family depression and been on the lookout for this spectrum woman? I think so, most doctors or those in charge seem to love to watch women over 25 go nuts after society is done sexually objectifying them. Build em up, way up and then it is such a better show to watch them fall…everyone sucks, the medical care for women in this country SUCKS.
#259 - she is unstable says – reply to this

Ande

I feel sorry for her.

There is obviously something seriously wrong, be it drugs or mental instability. Either way, it is sad to see her, her life obviously slipping out of her control, with no one at her side. At least no one who seems to truly care about her. She looks confused, terribly alone, and badly frightened. Not a superstar now, just a scared young woman with a lot of emotional work to do.

I hope she finds the help she needs. She has her whole life ahead of her . . .