Jayden James -- I Was Shaken But Not Stirred

1/5/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ Britney's tyke, Jayden James, was not injured during the standoff at Britney's house Thursday night. We're told he was taken to the hospital purely for "preventative reasons."

There are reports that the kid had a bruise -- not true. He had the normal scrapes and rashes that little kids have, but there was nothing alarming. It's S.O.P. for cops to take a child to a hospital for evaluation after a traumatic, protracted incident.

Jayden James is okay. As for Britney, the jury is out.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Dawn M Fischer

Everyone needs to leave her alone so she can heal. She had two children very close together at a very young age and had a low life husband that brought her down. He obviously was after her money and spotlight. He can't even rap for God's sake. She needs time to herself out of the spotlight to sort things out. I know she loves her baby boys but she's just so caught up. I mean she can't even go in her own backyard without people invading her privacy. That would drive anyone crazy!! I wish her the best and hope to God she takes time out to heal and become the custodial parent again. I know she can do this. She just needs the positive support from REAL friends and family. Brit if you read this don't give up girl ok!! I know somewhat of what your feeling because trust me girl if I don't get a little bit of quiet "me time" I get bent. So don't worry about all the tabloids and rumors or it will destroy you. I know you love your precious baby boys so fight back in a positive way and get them back. I know you have it in you to be a good mama. I know the pressure of the he said she said makes you wanna scream. Just stay out of the spotlight as much as possible and get your own quiet "me time" and sort things out. I wish you well girl and best wishes. I have faith in you that you will do the right thing.

Amber

Ya'll it is time to leave Brittney alone. Nobody knows what she is going through and having the public in your face 24/7 probably isn't the easiest way to live your life. I think that with the right help Brit will be just fine. Anyone who has been a single mother of more than one and just recently getting divorced is a tragic situation in its self, let alone having the public watch it all fold and unfold. How funny all eyez are on Brittney when Kevin probably isn't a damn saint in his own skin. We need to Back off of her and let her find out who she is. Brittney girl I am a single mom and I have been in a relationship that wasn't the best but I made it through and although it seems that this will never end it will and when it is all done you will be just fine. You are a young, talented young lady and i am praying for you and your boys. May you find a friend to lean on during all of this and may god give you the strength to remember that you are strong and WILL GET THROUGH

ABCtheAlternativeBroadcastingChanel

I would like to ask a question to you "Britney Supporters" out there. Your comments usually began like this " I have heard K-Fed never wanted Brit just her fame and money and to get a career from her." DUH!! EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW THAT BEFORE SHE MARRIED HIM!!! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATING A MAN WHO HAD A CHILD ON THE WAY, AND THEN MAKING A REALITY SHOW ABOUT THEIR LOVE? BRITNEY SPEARS!!! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATING AND THEN MARRYING A MAN WHO SHE HAD TO BUY HER OWN WEDDING? BRITNEY SPEARS!!! WHO POPPED OUT TWO BABBIES, WHILE HE ACTUALLY WENT IN THE STUDIO AND RECORDED THE SONG POO POO ZAO! BRITNEY SPEARS!!! Then you Britney Spear supporters say " He left Brit to deal with two babies." HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Didn't he do the very same thing to CHAR JACKSON? REMEMBER HER? Is she flipping out? Does SHE CALL THE MEDIA, OH YES BRITNEY SPEARS DOES THE CALL THE PRESS TO FOLLOW HER AROUND! DID SHE LOOSE HER CHILDREN OR START TAKING DRUGS, OR SHOW HER PRIVATE PARTS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE A DUDE LEFT HER???? HELL NO!!! WHY? Most people WHO GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THEIR CHILDREN DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE AND CARED FOR. THEY ARE NOT ATTENTION HOGS, OR DRUG ADDICTED WHORES!!! NOW, I WONDER WHERE SHE LEARNED THAT FROM.... HER MOTHER!!! WHO ACTUALLY GOT PAID 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGTER'S PREGNACY, SOME MAMA!!! GET A FRICKEN CLUE PEOPLE. SHE DERSEVES TO LOOSE HER KIDS, JUST LIKE HER FRICKEN MOM! LEARN TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR LIFE! LOSERS SHOULD NOT BREED.

donna ma

203. She is NOT Bipolar!!!!! She is only a heartbroken woman acting in a caged rage of understandable anger! KFed is a yerk, the biggest evil, envious, money hungry a**hole that has ever lived!!! Any other reasonable man would have allowed a Mother a few more moments with her children that night but NOOO not this creep!!! He took advantage of the situation only to gain full custody!!!! and now he is trying to lead people to think he is the good guy and parent!!!! Please people!!!! This creep is destroying this woman!!!! IT is so clear why she hates him so much!!!! He breaks her heart, takes her money and continues to emotionaly abuse her and now takes her children!!! Im sorry but this kind of man would drive ANY woman crazy!!!!! I know all my friends would have kicked his ass to the curb several times by now! Britney needs someone like Queen Latifa to back her up and help her like only she can and give her some proper advise as to how men like Kfed need to be treated like the snake he realy is!!!!! Britney hope you get the time you need to gather yourself, get a Grip of all that understandable pinned up anger you have, and stop acting on emotional impulses, then come back with some serious avengions!!!

Tommie

Brittney, Hang there and get the help you need or whatever is going on with you. You rock in my book and I love your boys. Give it time and you will get your boys back. I love you........

michelle

I have to agree with Tam, if everybody would back off Britany and her kids she might still have them. She is not a bad mother she is lost and doesn't know what to do. There is nobody there to help her get through this, her mother is nowhere to be found. To me I think that if her and the kids can get away from all the madness then let them. But with bodyguards to keep her and the kids safe. To a remote place where noone will know where they are except the judge and her lawyer and K-fed because he is their father. He also needs to be helping her, let her come stay with him so she can be around the boys .And get the help she needs, they need to get her diagnosed with whatever may be bothering her. Get a professional doctor in the home to monitor her moods and see her daily routines. And as for the person who said something abut her shopping for her kids, if you have kids of your own you have no room to be talking I bet you buy clothes for your kids all the time. She is a mother who loves her children more than anything, if there is anybody who needs to be helping her is her own Mother but where is she.

des

Unfortunately many bipolars refuse treatment and they are very distructive!!!!! The worst is that they believe everyone else is crazy therefore justify their abusive behavior.

What took so long

Hey Realitycheck, I guess you did give us a reality check. I can honestly say I never thought about the way Shar conducted herself in a post K Fed drama and compared it to Brit, Britney really is a loser. Maybe Shar can teach her some class,self respect and parenting skills!

LOL

I find it most interesting how she's been diagnosed (by REAL doctors) as having a form of bi-polar disorder and then to keep reading about all the stupid fans insisting it's Post-Partum Depression.

They're two completely different disorders - why is it that you cannot understand that? Your insistence that it's PPD must resonate with you because you went through it - never mind that the pathology of Bi-Polar disorder is completely different!!

I also don't buy into the Post-Partum Depression nonsense. Having a baby is normal, natural and a joyous event. I think that if you're depressed then you're selfish and not equipped to have children.

Flame away - I don't care, I don't even want to hear your squawking, whining and sob-stories about how you are so hard done by, no-one 'understands' how you feel (irrelevant anyway) so take your pity party over to Dr. Phil's program.

Poking fun at Brit's stupidities are one thing, but her mental illness is NOT something to poke fun at, nor take wagers as to when she'll die, or offering to kill her as one blogger said in another post, and so on. She needs help...

Blaming Brit's mental problems on K-Fed, the media and everyone else is only enabling her and what she needs is a dose of reality - something I thought she had when she was taken to the hospital, but sadly I don't think she's really hit bottom yet - and that's the truly frightening part. I don't wish her dead and neither should you idiots who currently do. I wish that she hits bottom so that she can ask for the help she really needs.

Robin

Hello people...someone needs to come to the aid of this alarming disease being hidden in the closet for years, BIPOLAR DISORDER!! DISEASE the people who have it, and their families suffer tremendously...She is a very sick, sick, woman and needs lithium or better , a regimen of blood tests, sponsors, etc., No wonder her family is so unwilling to stop her a pre super bowl party? they can't be this ignorant are they??! It appears however broken they are over this, their too ignorant to realize this is a very serious mental health problem nevertheless..

It's sad when TMZ has to tell Britney's parents she needs so much love and care...plus treatment..I hope the hospital in CA... has been successful...however it sounds it's unlikely...because when a bipolar has a manic attack...they act just like Britney, then after med's a few days they feel great! and don't need their med's anymore..what a nightmare..sounds to me Britney has no clue....what she has is so destructive.

she can and will survive this if it's caught early...This disease never address and her life will be one mess after another until she finally decides to take her own life...This is serious people!
People of America unite! Come help this "girl" ...not this poor young starlet..she needs a decent fight.

The media should be ashamed yet proud of themselves they have made this story possible.
Harvey Levin is a decent guy, he needs to figure out how to help her...Nobody is going to help her unless she is treated.... this illness...It's a real challenge for doctors to tolerate these patients....

Rose

How could 'anyone' even that entered the arena with good mental health, hold up under the scrutiny Britney goes through? Imagine yourself, at every single step you take, having 50 people or more flashing bulbs in your face, blocking your steps, hurling inquisiton questions at you. Can you picture it for one day? Can you picture it for everyday of your life? Sure sometimes we'd like to have the money and attention, but you trade it all away for a nervous breakdown finally and then instead of some quiet decency, a hideous ambulance chasing event. These organizaitons like TMZ should not be allowed to exist. They are a blight on the soul of America. They corrupt us with salacious stories and then innocently cash in the dough, patting themselves on the back, that they 'won this story.'

dmx

when did Brit's family ever disclose that she has bipolar disorder? I don't think they ever disclosed a damned thing -- there's been talk of in these comments, but her family has not ever disclosed anything except Lynne's stupidity .. for example, "she's trying to figure things out." How intelligent is that? Maybe be Brit is bipolar, but I wonder if this is not just a plain old fashioned nervous breakdown, a term not used much anymore, but a very real thing, that too much stress and other things can bring on. They don't just happen all at once, they are led up to.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20