Jayden James -- I Was Shaken But Not Stirred

1/5/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ Britney's tyke, Jayden James, was not injured during the standoff at Britney's house Thursday night. We're told he was taken to the hospital purely for "preventative reasons."

There are reports that the kid had a bruise -- not true. He had the normal scrapes and rashes that little kids have, but there was nothing alarming. It's S.O.P. for cops to take a child to a hospital for evaluation after a traumatic, protracted incident.

Jayden James is okay. As for Britney, the jury is out.

MD

TMZ ... you need to delete "," comments ... monitor your boards or allow people to report abuse... good lord it is annoying

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I guess i might tell her i know how it feels
to feel like you just want to die
i've suffered meltdowns
all i can say is
and this is so cliche i know
but this is just a MOMENT in time,
this pain/sadness and the disease that it is, causes you to believe you are done for, and nothing will ever be worth living for again. But this is apart of mental anguish.. Your mind, where ever it happens to be right now, is being tricked into feeling there is no hope, no way, and this feeling of torture that just wont stop. But you MUST understand this is ONLY a moment in time, and it will pass..you need to hold on to what little hope you have and just know that its going to be fine eventually. She'll never be the innocent young popstar again, but britney will eventually be back to normal. A new normal, but she will be normal again. I guess i'd say that much atleast.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

Re: Nelson – nelson you are still on the bottom, you havent changed so stop faking it bitch. you should hang yourself after doing an 8 ball
#
#761 - Stina says – reply to this

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#

I feel very sorry for you and I hope that you will see better days in future!
Maby if you find somebody that loves you - no matter what you do!
Best for your future!
I hope you can make a comeback or that you will get your sons back.
Its a pitty that you met a man like the father of the kids, he made you what you are now!
This man is no good at all!
He shoud go back to his former wife and give your children to your parents!
I hope your sister has more luck!
Best for you and your kids!
#

SARA

Britney loves her children she would NEVER harm them.

yazzie

People care Brit! Stay stong and talk to people who can help and people who care. ON YOUR SIDE ALL THE WAY.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Brt Brit got cought sneaking out of the mental ward tonight wearing her pink wig, no panties and dripping Starbucks down the hallways….oh my. She was going to kick Paris's ass for talking to K fed and then going to meet Misha at church to pray for her preggo baby sis……thank goodness she's in restraints again!

yazzie

Sending love to you Brit get well and have a great come back we are all waiting who love and believe in you. PLEASE GET WELL. YOU CAN DO IT. LOVE TO YOU . We all have problems and i hope the very very best for you and your children.

Angela

Some of you are just cruel. How could you think some of this stuff and then actually post it? We do not live in her shoes! There isnt any doubt that she has made some very wrong choices as far as her children are concerned, but what gives anyone the right to say..(go hang yourself)?? That is a really horrible thing to say!! You should get off the computer and go play your video games, its bedtime anyway!! None of us know what she is really going through. She found fame at a young age, thrived for attention, always got her way, married someone that never even loved her, and had two boys that she is losing, for reasons that she brought on herself. Does that give any of us the right to tell her to hang herself?? I blame the media. Something is going to seriously happen to this girl if we all just dont leave her alone. No child asks to be brought here, and her kids dont deserve any of this. What Brit needs is a little bit of love, and guidance, which she has never really had. I hope she can find the help that she needs and then regain custody of her children. She deserves it for the hell that she is going through right now!!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Posted at 4:22AM on Jan 5th 2008 by Angela

Yogi Bear

Hey I am a fan fan of Britney and I Believe that most of her Falts were K-fed and the paparazzi. Just if We could be married then I'd some electronic jammers to defuse cameras and such and magnets.

I would love to take care of her and treat her right. Even if Britney is a celebrity she is just a normal person. Can't wait for a law to be past making it illegal for paparazzi, there the reason why she had go to court to hitting a parked car and more. They are right at her car while she tries to park or drive, or when trying to take a nice picture of a painted wall then they yell at her for being mad.

Yeah we will have a good life together, I love he so much that I am willing do this for her.

Cheryl

I pray that BRITNEY gets the help she needs. & for that K.Fed guy? he's just no-good himself. & what about his other kids from that other woman? who is paying support for those kids? I say Britney should not have to pay support... K.Fed has the kids, he should get a job & support his kids himself!!

Enough is Enough

Yes, she needs help and now she may get it. TMZ leave her alone, you and your blood sucking paps help send her over the edge. Exploiting the kids now, since she isn't around is pretty damn low ! Stalk K-Fed why don't you ???????? no one wants or needs to see every move this girl makes, it is getting ridiculous.....how disappointed you must have been when you found out her and the kids were still alive.....God help this girl. Show some sympathy and leave her the hell alone now !

mudgenta

ARTIST: Don Henley
TITLE: Dirty Laundry
Lyrics and Chords

[Capo 3]

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something, something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

/ D7 - - - / G7 - - - / C - G - / D7 - - - /

Well I could have been an actor but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down (3X)
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around

/ Am7 G / F C D7 - - - / :

We got the bubble-headed bleach blonde comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's int'resting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation, is the head dead yet
Y'know the boys in the newsroom got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down (3X)
Kick 'em where they sit, kick 'em all around

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down (3X)
Kick 'em where they sit, kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pies
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo, we can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that crap is king
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
{Repeat to fade}

Lilarose

It is 2 am here in Oregon and latest news is that this youngest child of Britney's was NOT taken to the hospital but was handed over to the bodyguard of Federline's.

So, what is the truth TMZ?