Jayden James -- I Was Shaken But Not Stirred

1/5/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ Britney's tyke, Jayden James, was not injured during the standoff at Britney's house Thursday night. We're told he was taken to the hospital purely for "preventative reasons."

There are reports that the kid had a bruise -- not true. He had the normal scrapes and rashes that little kids have, but there was nothing alarming. It's S.O.P. for cops to take a child to a hospital for evaluation after a traumatic, protracted incident.

Jayden James is okay. As for Britney, the jury is out.

HIHI

I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE YOU;RE NOT BIG FAT UNEDUCATED SISSYBOY LIKE PEREZ THAT YOU STUCK TO THE THEROY THAT SHE REALLY IS MENTALLY ILL. SHE'S BEEN PUSHED OVER THE EDGE BEING PIMPED OUT BY HER MOM DAD JUSTIN JUSTNS MOM KEVIN SHAR OSAMA ALLI PARIS AND ANDIN. I'D HAVE A BREAKDOWN TOO BUT I DON'T HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO NO ONE LIKES ME! ANYWAY. BEING FAT IS A CHOICE PEREZ.....BEING MENTALLY IS NOT AND ITS NOT FUNNY OR ANYTHING TO JOKE ABOUT.......THANKS.

Enough is Enough

Damn, what's TMZ gonna do the 3 days Brit is in the hospital ???????????????????? Can't stalk her there.

Rhonda

Go Pebbles Go!

Go Pebbles Go!

The people who run this site could not of had a better day than this. When in truth they are part to blame in this unbelievable story.

I agree with Pebbles, Britney loves her children and this has been so emotionally painful.

I would like to take a moment and ask all mothers how you would react if your children where being taken away. I know there will be some idiots who will say she deserved it and that the children needed to be protected. I ask you, has she failed a drug test? No! Has she ever harmed her children? No! Does she love her children? Yes! So STFU you make me sick.

Rhonda

Go Pebbles Go!

Go Pebbles Go!

Rhonda

Go Pebbles Go!

Go Pebbles Go!

Rhonda

Go Pebbles Go!

Go Pebbles Go!

Rhonda

Support our 14th Amendment !

Give her privacy !

spam

i think its a shame people are practaly taking odds on when britney kills herself----makes you wonder how others struggling with suicide-and mental ilnesses and addictions---will view the way she is being betrayed as a freak for being hospitalized-sad

Cath

TMZ, that was bad. Brit, yes but leave the kids alone.

To Ms. T

*whines

I've hsd some wine.

Lori B

To all who want to leave messages about how horrible TMZ is...why are you on this website writing comments? Shouldn't you be better than this? Shouldn't you be going to some reputable news agency comment board, telling the rest of the world how TMZ is wrong for bringing the public the most accurate news coverage about regarding stories such as this? Oh wait, those news agencies also use TMZ as their major source of hollywood insider information. I don't know about you all, but I heard about TMZ because Fox News was using them as their source for information.
Next, as far as K-Fed. I keep reading that he's a gold digger, an awful parent, an awful human being, using the children for money, ect. Hello...wasn't it Britt that picked him up, took him on tour, screwed the s~~t out of him, got herself knocked up, married him, got herself knocked up again, asked for a divorce, begged for him to take her back, then went off the deep end? He was handed the Britt lottery on a silver platter. She had his kids, and THAT in itself entitles him to a portion of her $$$. It's a little too late to be wondering if he is a gold digger. Have any of you gone to those fun little divorce classes some states mandate for people with kids involved? The dude has rights.
Another little tidbit...why are we all assuming he's such a bad parent? I haven't seen him out there selling stories to the media. He could make a killing right now exposing the truth of what's going on with Britt. Now maybe I'm missing something here, but I haven't seen K-Fed out there selling pictures of the kids. I haven't seen him go on Jerry Springer trying to prove to the world he's an awesome dad. For the most part, he seems to be trying to sheild those kids from the limelight. Since we can't see how he behaves as a Dad or observe his parenting skills, why the hell are we all presuming we know what kind of a dad he is? Don't you all think if he was so awful, the Britt legal team would be all over his ass about every single detail of his parental inequities? Since the judge continues to give him the kids, that indicates to me that he is at the very least an adequete parent. If he wasn't, the judge would be handing those kids over to someone else.
OK, enough about K-Fed. I had responded on a different comment section that I suspected Britt may have Bi-polar disorder. I have since seen the same observation being made by others that comment here. That can be a very serious situation. My father had the illness and killed himself during a depressive phase. After observing Britt on the gurney, I am going to go out on a limb here and say what I saw appeared to be a bipolar psychotic epidose. If that's the case, then thank God she didn't hurt the baby or herself. If you all remember Andrea Yates, after her trial, she was diagnosed with bipolar psychosis, not schizophrenia as was first suspected. If this is Britt's problem, she's going to need some serious time in a mental hospital to become stabilized on antipsychotic medication. If she was simply on a manic high, then she will still need to become stabilized on the proper medication so that she is no longer a danger to herself (or others). Sorry everybody, but if she wasn't on a serious meth, coke, or crack type high when being wheeled away to the hospital, the way she was acting was indicative of bipolar psychosis. When she wakes up from this nightmare, she's going to have some serious issues to accept. She's completely humiliated herself. She may never be "ok" again. One thing is for sure, she's going to need her family, and she's going to need her children as she walks the road of recovery. If anyone commenting on here cares anything about those babies, you wouldn't be screaming for Britt to kill herself or to be kept from the kids forever. This situation is truly sad for all involved. If she doesn't kill herself after all of this, it will be a miracle. And THAT would be a tragedy for her little ones. One thing is for certain, something is very wrong with her, and she needs help.

To Ms. T

To TMZ

Your reporting is shoddy, at best. You looooove to portray one side of a story. But, hey, if you did it any other way, where would the $$$ be?

Cha Ching!

nonnie

It is only hear say that Britney has bi-polar, as to my knowledge she has not been professionally diagnosed. It is only her families opinion and I doubt with their track record if they have ever tried to get her in for therapy of any kind. As to those commenting that --poor Britney, she really loves her children---love has nothing to do with taking responsibility and stepping up to the plate as a parent, especially when the boys are so young. Maybe now she can get some psychiatric help and her so called gold digging friends and family will stop enabling her addictions and self centered behavior.

Rhonda

TMZ is the root of evil! That is why we post here. Does it take a rocket scientist to figure out who is reporting a one sided story. Where does KFed and Family go to leak a story.....He hasn't sold the story as it would be a one time payout and this route is until the children turn 18.

To Ms. T

To #98 (TMZ brown noser) - You lost me during your run-on sentence (paragraph 1, third sentence) by using poor grammar with the words "about" and "regarding" right next to each other.

ZZZ