Jayden James -- I Was Shaken But Not Stirred

1/5/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ Britney's tyke, Jayden James, was not injured during the standoff at Britney's house Thursday night. We're told he was taken to the hospital purely for "preventative reasons."

There are reports that the kid had a bruise -- not true. He had the normal scrapes and rashes that little kids have, but there was nothing alarming. It's S.O.P. for cops to take a child to a hospital for evaluation after a traumatic, protracted incident.

Jayden James is okay. As for Britney, the jury is out.

Linda

2. I think maybe it's time to back-off a little bit and see if she can actually get the help she so obviously needs. It will not do anyone any good to keep trashing her and talking about how bad of a person she is. And I don't care what anyone says she loves her kids, she just needs to get away from the limelight long enough to have a real relationship with them.

Posted at 2:13AM on Jan 5th 2008 by tam

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I DO AND LET ME TELL YOU I WOULD DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO KEEP MY KIDS. I WOULD NEVER HAVE LET THINGS GET TO THIS POINT SO BULL TO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT BRITNEY LOVING HER KIDS! BRITNEY ONLY LOVES ONE PERSON...HERSELF. THAT IS IT. OTHERWISE SHE WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE LET THINGS GET TO THIS POINT WITH HER KIDS. I DO NOT THINK SHE BONDED WITH HER KIDS NOR REALLY CARES ABOUT THEM. SORRY BUT I DISAGREE WITH YOU. AND AS FOR EVERYONE TRASHING HER....SHE MADE HER OWN BED AND NOW SHE CAN LIE IN IT. EVER HEAR OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH? WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE. IF THE SHOE FITS....WEAR IT!

Rhonda

Love has everythng to do with your children. Disorders have everything to do with Decisions...

Give her privacy! along with some respect!

To Ms. T

To #100 - she is not an addict of any sort.

You will see. In time.

(I'm sorry, but am I the only one that knows that her tox test came back negative? Or, are you all just ignoring that huge fact so you don't feel like idiots?

Rhonda

Never remark on a womans walk until you have walked a mile in her shoes.

Did your mother ever teach you the following:

If you have nothing nice to say - say nothing at all!

This world would be a much nicer place if we all practiced this!

Briansgame

Comment after comment has been about backing off of Brit. Brit is now the victim in all of this?!? I understand what and why all of the concern. This is perhaps one of the saddest saga's I've ever seen in a person's life. And trust me, I'm not sticking up for the papp's. However, we are reading and typing about a person that calls in sick for a court date, only to go out that same night to party, and stop at ANOTHER gas station where she knows that she'll have her photo taken.

I truly belive that in the next 6-12 months, if nothing changes in her life, we will be reading her obiturary. She is an increadibly talented woman that has had to take no responsibility for anything in her life and has gotten mixed up in some sort of controlled substance. When a person starts using and abusing, emotionally, that person stops developing at that point. We could actually be seeing the emotional maturaty of a 13 year old that can buy a Mercedes with cash. No one in her position will get help until they have hit THEIR "rock bottom". Whether this is it or not, ONLY time will tell. You can listen to lip service all day long. Until their ACTIONS speak so loudly that you can't hear what they're saying, will the proof be before ours and her eyes.

Why do I write this? Because I am a recovering addict and have an inkling of what she is going through. I don't happen to have $100 million or so lying around, but hey, let's not split hairs here, or wigs. Take your pick. I truly hope this is her rock bottom and she start gettin on and living to live. It scares me to think that she could be dead very soon because of the deamons in her head. Oh, and all you claiming this is her bi-polar kicking in.....um, no. She may suffer from bi-polarism, but when feeding with alcohol and other controlled substances, it can/will become a deadly combination.

Come on Brit, you have MOST of a nation cheering for you and offering help. Now is the time to find out if you are woman enough to accept it. I know very few things for sure, but this I do; I'll be saying a prayer for you till tis is over, or until this is over. Godd Bless ya Brit.

Oh, and why in the hell is it so hard to type on this site?!? Makes you not want to

To Ms. T

Oops. Did I just leak something?

Oh, my bad!

Darn it!

DISCUST

i DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH k-FED'S BODY GUARDS PCKING UP THE KIDS.IT AVOIDS FIGHTS BETWEEN THE PARENTS IN FRONT OF THE KIDS

Rhonda

Go Pebbles Go!

Teri Taffi

I wish the media would just leave her alone or at least try to say something positive or encourage her. I think it's one of the causes of her problems. I don't think SHE even knows whats real herself. She's caught up in this mass of blown out of proportion stories. She has enough problems. How would YOU feel if every time you went out in public and every mistake YOU made was blown out of proportion. Think about all the times you've screwed up in public- didn't wear your seatbelt, tripped wearing high-heal shoes. I know a lot of women who don't wear underwear-my own daughter for one. Who needs another "line" when you already have bumps. Don't you think it would be emotionally draining worrying about every little mistake you make when you go out in public. Especially when you've already been made into a flop? And about her fame. I don't blame her for trying to make a life for herself. She just didn't want to end up a poor struggling single parent like her mother. Leave her be she didn't do anything to you. Just enjoy what she's given you- some good songs that might of gotten you through a tough time. As far as her ex is concerned. I would never entrust my kids with him- the free-loading partying leech who started her in this mess in the first place. It's just bizarre that they're letting these kids stay with him. Makes you wonder about out court systems. Why doesn't the press start following him around and make stories up about him? Boy, all this is really making things work out for him. I bet he drove her nuts purposely. I think the kids should be with Brit's mother for now. Leave her alone and give her some positive encouragement.

jacky boi

please please please let this be the infinite sign that we must leave britney alone! i can understand people disliking her and dissaproving of her behaviour but this girl is ill! she needs help not people constantly critisising her and lying about her......please let her get better!

For the media who are asking what is wrong with this 26 yr old woman, I ask: Are you that blind? The problem is that she became too rich and famous too fast, married the wrong husband and had children that she cannot take care of. She is presumably bisexual, alcoholic, may have a drug habit, alienated from her family, depressed and being harassed by the paparazzi who exploit her by taking and selling her photos.

To Ms. T

To Lori B

Please, shut up.

All of your bipolar talk sounds really educational and all, but oh so lacking in compassion.

*rolling my eyes*

Try having some compassion next time - especially when you talk about her "psychosis" and how she "humilated herself" - as if it was her choice to humilate or bring harm to herself or anyone, you assh*ole. You obviously have never had any real life experiences or genuine education, as it pertains to the mentally ill.

Have a nice day.

To Ms. T

LOVE YOU BRIT BRIT XOXOXOXOXOXO

To Ms. T

#112

Another idiot who believes everything he/she reads.

Shame.

Oh, shame.

Linda

MY GOD NUMBER EIGHT JUST WROTE A DAMN BOOK!! HOLY COW...HOW RIDICULOUS. I GOT BORED READING IT AND GAVE UP AS IT JUST RAMLBED ON AND ON....FOR PETE SAKE...THEY SAID MAKE A COMMENT NOT WRITE A FRIGGING BOOK NUMBER EIGHT!!! WHOOOOAA.....YOUR POINT WAS LOST IN ALL YOUR RAMBLING!