Hayden -- Milo Is Totally Hittin' That

1/7/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere,18, and Milo Ventimiglia, 30, have been doing their heroic best to deny any co-star lovin' between them. But it looks like their cover is blown, finally, according to these snaps.

The twosome was spotted at the movies taking in "Atonement" in Los Angeles. One adult and one child!

According to sources, the dynamic duo were kissin' in the theater. Save the relationship!

TiredofThisCrap

Can she vote, yet? There are no 20somethings he can date? She's a bit too young for him.

Basha

Of course they had to deny it, a few months ago, she was 17 and UNDERAGE. In most states, with a 30 year old man, thats statuatory rape because of the huge age difference. They waited what was felt to be an appropriate time after her 18th birthday and then all of a sudden, they're more than BFFs, they're a couple. A COUPLE OF LIARS!

whatevs

they came to my theatre, and i actually helped seat them and took their tickets. they didn't see ATONEMENT...they saw JUNO.

West Coastian

I'm thinking he's been hittin' it waaaay before her 18th birthday. The dude is a perv and needs his head read. She's probably too old for him now.

Kat

I was concerned about my 10 year age difference when we dated. I was 32 and he was 22 when we met, and we are still together after being together almost 12 years and two children. When I was 19, I dated a 32 year old man, and I didn't have a problem with it.

Valerie

Unfortunately, for once I have to agree with someone on the boards.. I actually saw a small article that they were together on the people website a couple of weeks ago.

sophie

I'm not suprised,I said it last year, she had thats horny W-H-O-R-E LOOK in her eyes way back when..I'm sure he is NOT the first to hit that..Just one of many that will.

joke

I love heros! You can watch episodes for free online! Congrats to the happy couple!

Yucks!

Milo can hit THIS!

Petite

Milo> the next Hugh Hefner!

If I was 30 and dating an 18 yr old, I would seriously be concerned about what people would think of me.
But, Hef had an 18 yr old girlfriend at 78!

lia

he is not the first to hit that.. He´ll just be one of many that will. Go heroes... lool. How weird is it gonna be now, to see them on screen playing uncle and niece hahaha.

Cat~Long Island NY

Who cares.. Let them be.. She is of age to chose who she want's to dates.. I mean my boyfiend of 8 years is 10 years older than me & im 27. I have know him since i was 18... As long as they care & love each other, Who are we to judge!!

Shannon

I think they're totally adorable and don't have a problem with their age diff. People are far to judgemental of others and their relationships, if they make eachother happy that's all that matters.

Tango

What does this say about the maturity of a 30 yr old man who hangs with a teenager??
Makes me think he doesn't have the intellectual maturity for a woman his own age. . .
But - he is nice, shiny, pretty eye candy..

Patriotfan1237

lets hope he's a tool!!! (So Hayden can crash into gloom)* no jealousy, hate this couple !!!!!

The New England Patriots…. 2007-2008 Season!!!!

Patriots: 38- Jets: 14
Patriots: 38- Chargers 14
Patriots: 38: Bills 7
Patriots: 34- Bengals 13
Patriots 34- Browns 17
Patriots: 48- Cowboys 27
Patriots 49- Dolphins 28
Patriots 52- Redskins 7
Patriots: 24- Colts 20*** (*** TV show, not a game)
Patriots 56- Bills 10
Patriots 31- Eagles 28
Patriots 27: Ravens 24
Patriots 34- Steelers 13
Patriots 20- Jets 10
Patriots 28- Dolphins 7
Patriots 38- Giants 35

Overall: Patriots:589- Opponents:274

Good Job New England!!!! What a Game and what a show!!!!! These real STARS put up 12/29, coming back and smacking the Giants 38-35 and they have made history!!! TMZ should be mentioning this!!! Pro Athletes are CELEBRITIES!!! Congrats NE Patriots for a Perfect season!! As for you Tom Brady!!! You will go down in History and Hollywood will bow before you!!!!! This is a REAL accomplishent in stardom these days!!!!! The Pats need and deserve a Walk of Fame!!! They worked hard for it!!!

Long live the New England Patriots!!! Go Patriots!!! Beat Team Hayden!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments