Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson's Fiesta Bowl

1/7/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her film and music career frozen, Jessica Simpson was forced to go south of the border to heat up things with her Dallas Cowboy QB, Tony Romo. Score!

Tony and the ex-Mrs. Lachey were snapped partying with a few of Tony's teammates -- and Jess' mom -- in Los Cabos, Mexico this weekend. Partying before a playoff game? If the Cowboys lose, you can bet this photo will be all over ESPN! They don't call her Jess the Jinx for nothing!

Luckily for the blonde former teen pop star, gurneys, 5150 holds and visits from Dr. Phil were not needed!

Mr Poop Scoop

CHESTICA'S CARRIER IS IN HIGH GEAR. AMERICA CAN'T WAIT FOR HER BRAND SPANK'IN NEW COUNTRY WESTERN ALBUM !!!! SHE IS THE MOST TALENTED FEMALE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND MARS.

wasted days and wasted nights

Fans of the Seahawks must be smilin' over Jessica's continued influence over Tony.

sickofKate

Geez Dina, I mean Tina, get your own damn life. You and your husband are nothing more than groupies!

Jay

Seriously!!! Why is he not practicing..love the team but he can be such a tool sometimes

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Cna Jessica fart without her parents being there? Really ? This is a vaction with Jessica and Tony and his teamates and their wives/girlfriends. You know she was sleeping with Tony. That is weird to have your folks always around. They were always there with Nick. He was married to Jessica and her parents.

All of that is beside THE MAINPOINT, and THAT NO DALLAS COWBOYS should BE ON VACATION during the playoffs. I agree with#43 SANTA CLAUS. Tony and his teamates shoul all be at home and the Dallas Cowboys offices viewing film, ect.
That is crazy and I am sure Jerry Jones does not like this.

rudewaitress

All the money in the world can't buy you good taste in women, right Tony??

Sonny389

Dont, what ever you do forget what a nerd Tony Romo realy is,his name is too cool for him,he is a rare nerd that plays ball,even his teamates know that,and he would go with Jessica Simpson,that is his level.,but remember she is not the sharpest tac in the box

lyndea

does she travel anywhere wthout mommy and daddy???

rudewaitress

He keeps her around for the Serta bounce. Nick told my boss long ago that she's a moaner. Guys like that...hmmmmmmm.

jessica

if cowboys lose we'll know whos to blame

AwsomeMoly

Ughhhhhh! I Love my cowboys, and wanted Tony as our quarterback when he was the back up, and I want him to be happy just not with her please! I can not stand them together, and I like them both seperatly but together NO! their not even cute together IMO. I can hardly wait till I come to this site and read of the Romo/Simpson break up, Please let it be soon!

anonymous

IF THE BOYS LOSE THIS WEEKEND, JESS'S NAME WILL BE THAT

STUPID %@&* HO

WAIT THAT'S HER NAME NOW.

Nell

Go Packers.

Uh, scary

can you just imagine the conversation between them and her father. totally laughable I'm sure. Not to mention, her idiotic ways.

tara

Wow that looks like a buff Dr. Phil. Nothting like him trying to get more photo opps!