KISS of the JACKO

1/7/2008 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paul Stanley of KISS at his Long Island art opening on Friday -- and Michael Jackson in his lovely 2003 mugshot.
Paul Stanley and Michael Jackson
These guys know how to raise eyebrows.

We're just sayin'!

SoCal Razzles

uh okay. Rob just decided to go gay one day, right? Not.

Go back to bed, you're still dreaming.

hot snot

oh boo...frightening!

i love your "were just sayin"

EEWWWW YUCK!

UHH..MR DUH, ARE YOU BLIND?? Paul Stanley has never had work done??? He has definitely had a facelift and I agree with the wig/ toupe comment too!! Maybe he hasn't had as much surgery as Micheal but c'mon!! They both LOOK CREEPY! There should've been a pic of Gene Simmons too. THey could be the 3 CREEPY STOOGES!!!!!

Frag The Paps

Man he is super gay. Have you ever seen him interviewed? I think even RuPaul would be like.......dude calm down on the gayness. And the comment about Rob Halford not being gey " back in the day ". Were you dropped on your head? I would just like to throw one more out there. David Lee Roth. Never see him with a girl, never married. I am a huge fan, but i have a suspicion that he is a pole smoker. Anyway I saw them twice when they came out to California. I would tell anyone waiting to see the show that it was one of the best shows I have seen. The set list is awsome.............except for Jump which is a really gay song, and Dave said it's one of his favorites. Just saying.....

mammabree

Ok comaprin him to jackass jackson is not cool....! Boo! Bad TMZ!

SoCal Razzles

Right on Shannon, with you on that. Good point about "Delicious Dave", never thought about it much but that "JUMP" song was pretty lame...perhaps he needs to "jump" out of the closet? I'm just being terrible...lol.

Jennifer

On David Lee Roth, I was watching a talk show years ago that had various female groupies. They all stated that DLR was the "worst lay" they have ever had. I wasn't shocked. They all agreed (at the time), that the best was Huey Lewis. I think there's a lot to be said about intelligence.

Miss Gina

Lets film your face continuously for 5 hours straight then pick the one frame that looks like crap, then put it next to a self-made freak of nature that likes lil boys and gee they both look like s**t. Oh and one is like 20 years older than the other one.... yeah there is a fair comparison.... you totally are off the mark on this one TMZ.

Hot Celebrity Photos

His face now looks funny. Funny like a face in a cartoons.

April Fouels

when you do this to yourself, and have no interest in women, you turn into a rob zombie movie charachter

April Fouels

they did'n't listen to their mothers," your face is going to freeze like that"

LonelyCrow

Leave Paul alone! The man is recovering from some really bad medical problems! Atleast he's not some freako weird foil-hat wearing child molestor who insists on dissecting his face! Paul is the man.

Shery P

TRY THIS ONE ON ------- THEY ARE IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'M JUST TELLIN' YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rustyvain

^ ^
* *
"=''

Jennifer

Btw, he is, and I assume he still is, married to a woman named Erin and they had a son named Evan together.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments