KISS of the JACKO

1/7/2008 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paul Stanley of KISS at his Long Island art opening on Friday -- and Michael Jackson in his lovely 2003 mugshot.
Paul Stanley and Michael Jackson
These guys know how to raise eyebrows.

We're just sayin'!

JAB44

Twit #1 and Twit # 2

April Fouels

someone please tell me which one of these two came out third in the two man hatchet fight

LOL

Gak! I don't know who's fuglier. Barf............

Jennifer

The horror. I thought his now-wife was the mother of his son Evan. The KISS Army will never forgive me now.

KISSinsider

I know Paul personally. I know Gene too. I've spent time with Peter and Ace. Paul is one of the NICEST guys you'll ever want to meet. BY FAR one of the most gracious celebrities I've ever seen. He ALWAYS makes time for his fans, no matter how tired or busy he may be. A very monogamous husband (unlike Gene), a wonderful father, and very creative soul. You ROCK Paul! A true stand-up guy.

rico13

I've always thought Stanley looked and acted gay..but that's okay.

Merry Christmas

Stanley looks like an Jewish woman.

TheOtherShannon

Paul Stanley is HOT for his age and he can dance on my face anytime....oh yea...I'm a model for Cover Girl.

rockstar

Hey now, it's just a bad picture of Paul. Just saw him in person in September and he's just as gorgeous as always. And nothing but class all the way. Go pick on somebody nasty that deserves it.

4thofJuly

Oh please. We're comparing apples and oranges here. Maybe Paul's taken better photos but trust me, I've seen him in person, up close and he looks fantastic and you are going to compare him to that trainwreck? Get serious.
Paul Stanley is too cool for words.

ROSE

OMG YOU FOUND MICHAELS LONG LOST MOTHER!!

ROSE

COME ON BE HONEST, PAUL STANLEY IS STARTING A NEW BAND AND THIS IS HIS MADE UP LOOK???
OR IT'S MICHAEL WITHOUT MAKE-UP???

jluker

My husband says that it is sacreligious for you to even post these pics side by side. We are big Kiss fans!

Labrador

A few years back, I was on business in NYC and stayed at what was the Rihga Hotel at the time (it's now called something else) in Mid-town. Paul Stanley and his wife or girlfriend were in the elevator with me. I had no idea who he was. I probably looked quiet inocuous in my business suit, but some guy had jumped in the elevator, obviously recognizing and trying to get close to, Mr. Stanley. Mr. Stanley made him depart the elevator. Not knowing who Mr. Stanley was, I asked, to which he replied "Kiss." (How could I recognize him without all the make-up???) I complimented him on an article I had read in "New York" magazine about the band's come-back just two weeks prior. Realizing I wasn't just a business ignoramus, he was very gracious and seemed pleased that I wasn't an obsessed fan, but someone who had actually read something positive about the band and offered up recognition.

A nice guy!

Tom

Paul is 100 percent the real deal, without any crazy baggage. TMZ reaches too far to insult with this one. I love Ace more than Paul, and he's uglier than Michael will ever be. Paul and KISS are the best at any age.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments