Lindsay Has a Strong Appetite ... for Food

1/7/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After consuming the finest men cuisine that Italy had to offer, the insatiable Lindsay Lohan went food shopping at the trendy Bristol Farms grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. Gimme some o' dat! And dat!

Clearly, Lindsay likes to shop around. It's unknown what fresh meat she picked up.

tmzer

Come party with me !!!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Damn, Lilo look just like a 50 year old woman. I glad that I don't smoke, drink and do Italian gigolos!

zekedog

Looks like a normal grocery shopping load to me.

You guys have to make up your minds whether you want her to be a drugged-out freak or a normal person.

bluelamp

what happened to her lips?! I hope she's just exhaling..otherwise, that's collagen gone horribly awry

Patriotfan1237

WHO!!!!!CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaguars Vs Patriots

Its time to PRODUCE!!!!! 17-0 Lets Go Patriots!!!!

EEWWWW YUCK!

TMZ your PATHETIC!!! Is Harvey sad she's not whacked out on drugs??? Probably Harvey supplies these starlets with drugs so he'll have a STORY! GOOD LUCK LINDSEY...stay out of trouble!

April Fouels

all that exercise requires a healthy nutritional balance and refortification

Yucks!

OK. AND???

becca

i think she looks healthy and beautiful

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan and I will go shopping with each other. And Lindsay Lohan and I will have sex with each other totally nude on purpose in her bed in her bedroom in her home!!!!

Haters

Going shopping for food is normal, why does TMZ try to turn that into something bad or wrong? Yeah ok, so she has had her problems with drugs and alcohol, but is trying to get her life back and then stories like this come out....what is wrong with her shopping for food? Would you like it better if she were shopping for drugs? Shame on you for encouraging the world to thrive off of the misfortunes of others. She is just shopping for food just as someone in your family does. How about we turn the tables and stalk the TMZ staff with cameras and take pic's of them in their private lives....bet it ain't pretty. Challenge?

Rude

I'm a a straight female... but I would so "hit that"!

missy

i'm glad lindsay is taking care of herself, HOWEVER, she should be using reusable shopping bags instead of plastic!

Unhinged

Has she got any Cheetos in there? Ooops, sorry......wrong train wreck.

billy

Nothing bad to say about Lindsay today. But I will say that Bristol Farms is a total rip off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments