New York Celebrates Her 26th Bday -- WHA?!?

1/7/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The animated "New York" celebrated turning 26 (huh?? In dog years perhaps!) on Saturday outside NY hotspot Tenjune-- but nowhere in the crowd was her fiance, Tailor Made! If New York is "running things" in the relationship (as she claims), then where was her man?! Out shopping?

The "I Love New York 2" reunion show aired last night, in which the spineless love of New York's life proposed to her. The alleged lovebirds were also spotted together on New Year's Eve, but haven't been seen together since. Perhaps the match made in hell is over?

In any case, New York seemed happy! She even had some parting words for TMZ. What a lady!

George Bush Hates Freedom

Valerie: Well put.

ME

Can ya'll just collectively say happy BIRFDAY to me? Today's my BIRFDAY, happy BIRFDAY to me!
GROSS! SKANK!

Susannah

Does anyone have Buddha's phone number?? If so, can ya hook a sista up?? That man is DAY-UM FINE!

Woodman22

Has there EVER been a bigger skank??? I live in Utica, NY where she originally is from. When she was here several months ago, they had her on the front page of the local paper like she was some kind of star. Hardly!! Just because a woman is a slut, that makes her a TV star?? Granted, being a slut takes talent........but it's a far cry from being a show business "STAR".

Denise

She can not be 26, I am 29 and I look younger than her. I guess to get popular she had to make herself younger.

sherricheu

It is scary to think that people want to watch such trash as this! This skankazoid is no celebrity!!!!

Skinner

She got to be 49

Doieeeeeeeeee!

Birfday???? What the hell is a birfday??????????

BOEING 787

New York is only twenty-six, that's a joke!!!, she looks at least like a thirty-five year old and at most forty-two.

Now take two people New York and Tila (Tequila) Nguyen, Tila is older by a few months but in
assumed visualization Tila looks barely eighteen, and New York looks at least thirty-five and not
a good thirty-five ether, what a contrast.

When you smoke, are low quality, highly volatile, and impossibly high maintenance, you are bound to look old beyond your years.

Radical Free Agent

Girlfriend's not a day over 46. Mama is about 20 years older than that. Both of them define the term Gutter Girls. They are representative of the ruination of the culture. It's a bloody trainwreck, and you can't look away. It's so shocking, the disgusting behavior, I just have to watch. Can't help it.

54321

She is a TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE... This Girl I can't Believe ANY MAN in Their RIGHT MIND would Want to EVEN be SEEN With her... HER BOOBS or SHOULD I say FAKE LOOKING BALLONS... GROSS....
Her Mom, GAWG her MOM, Who would want to deal with that MESS!!!

I can't even believe she is has gotten minor spots on regular tv programming.... When I seen this I was like WTF??@!!!

Getting Popular by being a S****....

funk oozin out my clitney

okay,okay who dressed up the rottwelier in fake boobs and cheap extensions,someone lasso this one an spade it STAT!!!

Kelli

I've always thought if she wore dread locks she looks like a younger Whoopi. Her show is funny.

dawn

IT'S A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Yeah, she is pretty nasty. No self respecting woman would screw all of those guys for the world to know (including Flav) and expect to get any respect. Hope she saves all the money she made from these shows cuz she is for sure going to need it.
The show is damn funny if for nothing else but all of these desperate dudes fighting over her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments