Nicole's Having a Kid, Man

1/7/2008 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanWhile unwed pregnancies are all the rage in Hollywood, Nicole Kidman's reps have confirmed that the married waxen star is going to have a baby. Birth!

A playmate for Suri! Miss Kidman also has two others -- Scientolokids with Katie Holmes' first husband.

Nic's current husband is country singer and rehab grad, Keith Urban. Perhaps, this child will grow up to call Nicole "mom."

beth

Um, adopted children are still "REAL CHILDREN."

beth

And Nicole admitted in an interview (vanity Fair, I believe) that her children didn't call her mom.

Flake

I thought her PR people denied she was having a baby?

Celebrity PR representatives are full of crap! No wonder we have to read the "rags".

ace1

i think she is a bit old to have a kid...but whatever..

also suri is l. ron hubbard's kid apprently...not tom's

kiwi in oz

Fantastic news. And no the baby wont call her "mom". In oz we say "mum".

AMC Fan

Congratulations, Keith and Nicole.

two cents

Good for her!!! I really wish her the best of luck with this pregnancy.

Seeing how Tom has brainwashed their two adopted kids into calling her "Nicole" and Katie "mom", I really hope she gets to have one child that calls her mom.

Congratulations Nicole!!

We're rooting for you.

=)

AlwaysHungry

Congratulations to them!

SexySex!

Congrats to them both :) The baby will be beautiful!

...and TMZ...Katie Holme's FIRST husband? LOL Awesome :) That's why I love you guys!

Toni

Poor Keith--If this is true,,,,,He will be tied to her for the rest of his life..She will make him pay! '
I can't believe he would actually screw omething that fugly..Even Tom had better sense,
RUN KEITH RUN!

TRACKER

NICOLE,BEST WISHES.AND ALL THE HAPPINESS YOU HAVE WISHED FOR....

Lilarose

So nice! I wish them the very best!

I am sure this is a planned and wanted baby! Nichole has been wanting to give birth to a child for a very long time.

ken

I don't like Tom at all ,after he devoiced Kid man and jumped up and down like a crazy monkey on oprah's couch but Suri looks just like Tom ,give him a break , NO DNA NEED

tickles

I am pretty appalled at some of the comments being made about Nicole. Nicole is very beautiful and just because she doesn't run around making out with everyone she sees or leaves the house without her underwear on...that makes her cold?
I think it just means that she is a lady and respects herself a little more than the usual Britney, Paris, Jessica type. The reason Nicole has such a perfect complexion without lines is due to the fact that she never goes out in the sun without a hat and sunscreen. I have been reading this about her from the very beginning. She explains that because she is a natural redhead and very fair she freckles easily. I am 47 yrs. old and I never go out in the sun. I have no wrinkles whatsoever and my skin is clear and nice. Poeple who meet me for the first time always think I am in my early 30's. Ask any dematologist and they will tell you what ages the skin...too much sun!!!
But the main reason I am upset is because I know that Nicole has wanted a baby for a very long time. In fact, she had a miscarriage right around the time she and Tom Cruise were divorced. That is why she is very private about these matters and didn't announce to the world right away that she was pregnant. Can you imangine the heartbreak she has already gone through? I hope that everything works out for Nicole and she has a healthy baby. Nicole does not conduct herself in a way that encourages our derision or negativity. Save that for the Britney's and Paris' of the world who can't even seem to go to the gas station without causing an uproaror or unable to figure out how to put on a pair of underwear!

two cents

I can't believe I am reading all these IGNORANT comments on this board. Who the hell doesn't know that she has suffered miscarriages while still married to Cruise. His sperm is NO good. That's why Suri is NOT his child, she a donor baby.

And to wish bad luck on Nicole after she's wanted a baby all these years, is just cruel beyond words.

Nicole. Not everyone is stupid and mean. You have a lot of fans that wish you the best of everything, especially since you've had such heartbreak in your life. It's about time for some happiness.

Good luck.