Chyna's DWI? Dancing While Intoxicated?

1/8/2008 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught the always trainwrecktastic Chyna at Carrie Ann Inaba's birthday party last night -- where she let it slip she may be in the next season of "Dancing with the Stars." Oh, the humanity!

Chyna, with her PR piranha right by her side, revealed that producers of the show are "interested" in her doing the Paso Doble. Maybe for comic value? The wobbly wrestler has, as TMZ has seen, had some trouble staying upright in the past ...
Chyna
Liquor? We hardly knew her!

pd

Chyna will kick all of your asses!!!

Mrs Joe Jackson

Looks like a mad tranny (sounds like one too) Tranny in a trance?

formrpartygrl

i would watch dancing.... if she were a contestant

ReneeNW

I cannot for the life of me figure her out. I understand she is truly female. Can somebody tell me honestly why she is so masculine looking? She is beefy. Is it steroids? Pumping too much weight? Really, I want to know why she looks the way she does. Just wondering.

Merry Christmas

I feel bad for her because she really thinks she's hot. Sad, really.

chalkoutline

She is a hermaphradite. Born with both sex organs. I imagine her life has not been easy.

Biker 1957

I think she's hot. I would bang her so hard her fillings would come loose. I think beneath her exterior is a warm, sweet and loving woman who just needs a good man to love her unconditionally. Unfortunately I'm not that man, but I'm willing to be a friend with benefits...

emj

Why do you even bother covering this she-man. She is about as interesting as a bad tooth.........Why would you think anyone else cares what this thing does ? Stop the maddness...................Thank you

Kat Ramone

Okay, so I've seen photos of the "shrunken penis." When will "she" come clean about whether or not she's really a man or woman??? I recall when she was wrestling...a prominent DJ in the state of FL claimed (roight before the Playboy layout) that Chyna was actually a man, and her presence on the wrestling scene as a "woman" was amongst the greatest hoaxes around because he knew for a fact that "Chyna" was really a man...

Did anyone ever see early footage of her floating around when "she" was supposedly in high school doing some type of aerobic, gymnastic, muscle-flexing routine??? OMG! "She" was buffed out then and looked like a guy wearing a really bad curly fro wig. What a mess "she" is...

Julie

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HER DAMN LIPS - EWWWWWWWWW

"IF YOU KISS IT THEY WILL EXPLODE"

AlwaysHungry

Actually DWTS could be good for her. She would have to focus, get in shape. It's a win situation for her for them, I could see them pick a lot better choices

Surf760

Poor Poor Chyna,
Just goes to show you the damage of roids and working for WWF.

Trueth Be Said

I think shes a very sweet woman.I think if you people think your lives are so perfect,and you think you all that and,a bag of chips then why the hell are you taking the time on tmz to trash people.You must not be perfect,and all that,and a bag of chips if you can sit there an bash people.There must be something wrong with you so you have to find something wrong with other people cause your not happy with your selfs,and your just bored and lonely so you spend your time cutting people down so you can feel like your the top of the world.Thats truelly sad.Why Do You People Have To Be So Cold,And Heartless,And Mean,And Hateful?If I Ever Met You People In Person I Would Be Scared Of You,And I Know I Would Not Like You.See People The Real Trash And Ugly People Out There Are The People Like You Who Say Such Mean And Cold And Heart Less And Hateful Things.SO TO THE PEOPLE WHO TRASH AND BASH YOUR THE REAL TRASH WANT TO CHANGE THAT GROW UP AND START BEING KIND TO PEOPLE AND STOP WITH THE TRASH BASH.CHYNA YOUR A SWEET WOMAN FORGET ABOUT THE HATES THEY HAVE ALLOT OF HATE TOWARD THEM SELFS SO THEY USE IT ON OTHER PEOPLE IF THEY DIDENT THEY WOULD NOT SAY MEAN THINGS TO PEOPLE.I HOPE YOU NEVER FADE OUT Of THE SPOTLIGHT I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL I SEE YA IN SOME VIDEOS AND IT SEEMS SOMETHINGS WRONG I HOPE GOOD FRIENDS WILL HELP YOU THOUGH IT IF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME.

gingergirl

Is this a man or woman?

Biker 1957

I love her. She seems like a very sweet and feminine woman. I'm not a fan of that little black troll that keeps interrupting her, but she is very nice. I would date her in a heartbeat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments