Gummi Bear -- Big Boy, Little Appetite?

1/8/2008 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The gargantuan Gummi Bear told TMZ he got the petite filet at Mastro's last night. We're just not sure how many he meant!

Photogs caught the ursine delight leaving the Beverly Hills steakery, putting his ick-inducing chest on display as he sang the praises of the "delicious" 8oz filet.

We always pegged Gummi as an "Old 96er" fan.

what????

Gummi Bear is actually Jason Davis, brother of Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis, the loser d-bag who called Lindsay Lohan a firecrotch. Thanks for the chest hair pic - I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!

PigtailsRCute

Sun In, Sunlight, and you'll be blonder toniiiite...

Orange hair is soooo sexy!

Anonymous

HE'S NOTHING BUT A FAT BOY WHO'S GROSS.
THATS IT.
HE'S THE FAT KID THAT NO ONE WANTS TO LIKE BUT HE PUSHES HIMSELF ON EVERYBODY UNTIL THEY END UP HAVING TO LIKE HIM EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T. GO AWAY...YOU'RE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE'S NOTHING "HOT" ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE FAT, SMELLY AND UGLY!!

His.ShowBixMom

#11,,,,,I get your point about Jenny Craig but this picture of Gummi Bear and his disgusting bare chest is all the motivation I need to lose weight. Definitely an appetite killer.

Skinner

Is this guy gay?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

He looks gay. Not sure if he is but I'll just assume he bites pillows.

2 1/2 Volts

Gummi and I are headed to Mastros tonight, anyone care to join us?

Laura

I think he is funny. I think the TMZ staff really like "The Gummy" and just like to tease him. He doesn't appear to be mean spirited about how you all ag him on. He seems to enjoy the attention. So, it is a back and forth game with you both!! And, best of all....we get to have some laughs too.

equal opportunity offender

blinking makes this chubby sweat!

The Sovereignty of TMZ Whores

disgusting slob. why are you taking pictures of this fat hairy homo. ?

The Sovereignty of TMZ Whores

Bites pillows LAMO !!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

Vintage '51

Can you picture him and Chyna hooking up? Imagine what their offspring would look like. No, on second thought don't .Both of them obviously are losers.

Saint63

His chest is not so ick inducing. However the rest of him is!
No metrosexuals for me!

holy moses

IF YOU HAD THIS CATS MONEY YOU ALL WOULD ACT THE SAME - DON 'T HATE - THIS GUY DON;'T GIVE A FUG WHAT ANYBODY HAS TO SAY ABOUT HIM - TMZ FOLLOWS HIM BECAUSE HE FLITHY STICKIN RICH AND LIVES THE ULIMATE PARTY LIFE IN THE HOOD

childrenforsaletoweirdopopstar

Seriously, he wouldn't be that bad looking if he quit dyeing his hair blonde, got a decent haircut, lost about 35 lbs., wore nicer clothes and stood up straight. He just looks like such a bag o' lazy 'n sleaze, and he doesn't have to look that way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments