Huckabee Folds Like Domino's

1/8/2008 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day before the big New Hampshire primary, Mike Huckabee revealed he's the cheesiest candidate for Prez.

Outside the Letterman studio in NYC, the Huckster recounted to a fan how stifling it was in one of the western states. When the fan told Huck it was "dry heat," the candidates responded that dry heat is still hot and his proof was all about pizza. Watch the video and you'll understand -- to the extent Huckabee makes any sense.

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

I am a Republican, but I PRAY that he doesn't win!!!

Polly

Um, if you didn't understand his comment about cheese melting in an oven, you're a bigger idiot than he is.

Hedy

We already know by now who Harvey Levine supports, so cut the crap, TMZ!

Mark

I love Huckabee, he is so... simple.

Dyna ™

I'ts time for a change and I don't mean Obama! Wouldn't vote for a republican if my life depended on it.... oh yeah, it does!!

Firerocket

Please America, Canada is begging you not to elect this straw chewing dumb hillbilly to be your next President.A few years back one of our Canadian Comedians was sent to the State Capital in Arkansas to do a funny piece on how truely stupid Americans are about there neighbour to the North.Well this guy didn,t disappoint us .Please voting America,make your country proud again,stop voting in the stupid morons (Bush) and the Jesus freaks.I know the there ain,t much to choose from but this Mike Huckabee dildo is probably good friends with nut head Pat Robertson and that ain,t a good thing

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

# 5 I wouldn't vote for a democrat if babies lives depended on it...... Oh yeah,They do!!!
With their views on abortion!

Kate

If this bible thumpin' hilly billy becomes President...GOD HELP US ALL. Look people I know TMZ isn't exactly a site to discuss politics but if you are over 18, get out and vote. If you don't, then we will be in a deeper mess than we are now. The time for "Faith Based Policies", aka Christian extreme right policies is over. Haven't we learned our lesson by voting in the "aww, shucks, golly-gee" guy in office not once but TWICE!!

Democrats are evil

On September 11, 2001, 19 Muslim men hijacked 4 airlines and crashed them into buildings killing more than 3000 american citizens and some non Americans. Now in 2008, the Democratic party wants to elect a one term Senator with a Muslim name and as a child, raised in Muslim faith. You tell me who really has their head up their ass. Any Republican is better than what this party is suggesting. Even a Huckleberry Hound.

HP

I'm from Arkansas and let me tell you, this guy was the worst Govenor we have ever had. Basically a communist. He is suppose to be a preacher, come on! If he wins, I am moving out of the country. Mike Huckabee sucks ass!

adeline

Hey, huckabee says some ridiculous things but TMZ got this one wrong. People say dry heat is easier to tolerate than humid heat but huckabee in a sense retorted that its still damn hot.

Dyna ™

# 7, not my problem, sounds like yours, though......Time for a BIG change....Anyone is better than the jackass we've had since 2000.

msdaisy1

I am an Arkansan. Besides Faubus, Huck was the worst thing that ever happened here as govenor. Talking about an idiot, he is numero uno!! Also, there is small talk that his weight loss was not attributed to his change in eating habits, but to surgical methods, if you know what I mean. Why isn't anyone questioning this large accomplishment of his?????? It would be impossible to loose 100 pounds in one year by dieting -

Jon Bodack

Eminem AKA Marshall Mathers, get better soon! All the news on TMZ is great!

CoolGirl2008

Hey "Democrats Are Evil": What's it like hating everyone in the world? Just wondering....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments