Nicole Pregnant -- So What Happened with Tom?

1/8/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after revealing that she is pregnant with her second husband's child, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were snapped having lunch in Paddington, Australia.

Nicole's shirt and jacket hid any noticeable baby signs.

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Click to watchSo let's review. Nicole and Tom didn't get pregnant during their 10 year run. Some speculated Tom was firing blanks, but now he's had a kid. Some thought she couldn't get pregnant but now she is. So what was the deal? Sounds like a good one for user comments.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

Dawn Day

How do we actually know Suri is his?

kim

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think some people just don't "work" together...it just wasn't meant to be. miscarrages happen for all sorts of reasons. maybe nothing was wrong with either one of them.

suzie

Who cares why she couldn't get preggers by her first husband but it happened with the second. I was married to my first husband for 10 years and nothing happened. Sometimes it just doesn't work out for a reason!

roypegues

Muleking

its because katie holmes got impregnated by douching with tom cruise's mouthwash, think about it people...

FrenchSpoken

In an interview with "Vanity Fair" magazine, Nicole said that she had a couple of miscarriages when she was married to Tom. That's when they decided to adopt.

Amy23

Suri Cruise's real father is probably Katie's ex boyfriend, she looks just like him. I think Tom either is infertile, or is gay, or both!

margalit

Yes she was apparently pregnant from Tom, but she miscarried while filming Moulin Rouge.......And then he left her for Penelope Cruz......I remeber it was in the news

Sheila

I thought she had a few miscarriges. Maybe they just couldn't make one together.

two cents

Ron Hubbard's sperm for Katbot because Tom's firing blanks due to "Holoprosencephaly"
Nicole miscarried Toms' kids due to his defective swimmers.

Good luck Nicole! Now that you have some good sperm. We're all crossing our fingers for you.

ShameAboutRaisins

Not for nothing, but that is the most normal looking I have ever seen Nicole look. (Quite pretty, actually!) Laying off the Botox is definitely a positive move.

mellowmama

ok, she had 2 misxcarriages with tom - one ectopic, one just before their divorce. so she CAN get pregnant, just has struggled to carry to term. I am an adoptive mom who also had a biological baby - i think this is great news for nicole!! i wish them every blessing.

anthonysdreamgirl**

BTW, I beleive Suri is Tom's. Why all the gay rumors? Who is he supposedly gay with? I think that's just a rumor that got out of control...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments