WEAVE WARS: Cavallari vs. Bynes

1/8/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

These days, you ain't nobody in Hollywood without some fake hair (and a DUI), but this weekend, wannabe It girls Kristin Cavallari and Amanda Bynes took the synthetic mane trend to new lengths! If you can't grow it -- sew it!
Kristin Cavallari and Amanda Bynes
Kristin debuted her do-it-yourself stringy polyester mermaid 'do at her birthday party in Vegas, while Amanda kept it fishy with her octopussy tentacle extensions at the Palm Springs Film Festival. Nothing like eight yards of Dynel to make a girl feel pretty!

Kris and Mandy are proof that anyone can be a star -- if you beweave in yourself!

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

Will

First!

Lenn K.

Being an old guy it's hard to look at all the fakeness in women today. Fake hair, fake boobs, fake lips, fake tans, fake nails, and even a fake ass. Wow, take all the crap off you would even know the real person!

wa wa waa

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT MADE TODAY'S YOUNG WOMEN'S HEADS LOOK SO FAT

Party 'till you die!

Lenn K. we old farts need to stick together in this resistance to everything that is plastic in this world! Back in the days of youth when dinosaurs roamed, cars were made of metal and people and food were not comprised of large percentages of artificial materials! Where's my walker? It was great when things like asbestos were still useful- long before technology somehow transformed them into being toxic. My girlfriend is not bionic and I like her that way! Oh well, someone like plastic.

Carolyn A-B

Who are they? They look so generic...

roughdaddy

this is like drinking a red bull during a morning wood!!!

Florida

I love kristin

Lenn K.

#4 Plasticized, that oh so true and I got a good laugh also, thanks.

oh brother

There is NOTHING beautiful about Cavallari. You see girls that look like her daily.

Tangie

Amanda's hair looks real. And she is much prettier than the other one.

Ayako

I think that both of these girls are beautiful!

Seriously

I do not consider Amanda Bynes fake or a wanna-be. She is keeping herself in stride, and not getting too carried away. She has been acting for many, many years. Krusty Cavallari, on the other hand - that's another story. No comparison of the two.

john

Maybe Jamie Spears should try and learn a lesson from Amanda Bynes. She is a very talanted actress who never seems to get into trouble and knows how to stay away from the wrong crowd. Not to mention she is one beautiful woman.

Nicole

Oh I don't think that's fair. Comparing Amanda Bynes to Kristin who? I mean what is that girl famous for? Fake reality tv? At least Amanda has done actual work. I think she's a beautiful girl with real talent. There shouldn't even be a comparison.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments