Brit Naked Pics Shopped All Over Town

1/9/2008 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The photo agency that employs Britney's creepy BFF is denying reports that they are shopping around nude pics of Britney Spears. But we've learned they most certainly are. Pants on fire!!

TMZ has confirmed that the semi-nude pics of Brit Brit have been shopped around to various weeklies. One source says a major U.S. weekly was pitched the photos this week, but passed.

Another mag source tells TMZ the photos were pitched to them for five figures, but they passed because "the photos weren't any good."

Now X17 reports the only takers are an Aussie magazine -- and they paid a paltry $57 grand.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sylvie

This poor girl needs at least a years worth of treatment for her mental health. There have been many advancements in the field of mental health in the past few years. Britney definately can be helped. But 61 was right about the naked pics. Who'd pay to see something she makes a point of flashing around for free. Particularly the no panties shots. What can be worse than that?

Bella

Vintage '51: I don't see your response to page 20, my #295 / #297 on site regarding Britney and Dr. Phil site. It must not have come through on my end. I have looked, and looked, it's not there. Can you resend? Thanks Bella

AlwaysHungry

She will need to be more selective of the people she invite in her life but right now it seems as long as they fill her head with flattery - THEY'RE IN

idstilldoher

You guys don't want to see the pics, hate britney call her down...

Yet you spend your pathetic life talking about Britney.

Britney get it together and show the world my girl. The best revenge is MASSIVE success.

max

You all have to be kidding! Personally i would be THRILLED to have The Britster living next door and prancing around fully nude from morning to night. I have her shaved p#**& picture up on my refrigerator door! She's Juicy Luci as far as I am concerned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6