California Says No Way to "Idol" Trainwreck

1/9/2008 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "American Idol" rehab queen and mommy-to-be Jessica Sierra has been denied treatment in California. They don't want ya!

Sierra was released from jail in Florida this morning, and was to fly to Dr. Drew's Pasadena Recovery Center, but never got on the plane. A judge had agreed to send Sierra to Drew's facility for a year, to be followed up by three years of probation. But now, City of Tampa prosecutor Pam Bondi tells us California has denied treating Jessica Sierra as an "emergency transfer." Because of this, Sierra will appear in a Tampa courtroom tomorrow to figure out what her next steps are. What we don't know is why they denied her. Working on that one (but maybe it's obvious?)

Sierra had been in jail since December 1, after her arrest on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting an officer without violence. The arrest came after she taped the VH1 series "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."

That arrest was a violation of her probation on previous charges stemming from another arrest in April. On that occasion, cops say she threw a glass at a bar patron and had cocaine on her.

Stay tuned ...

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What a HOT looking picture Jessica. You truly are a celebrity. Skank that is!!!

Dawn Day

You go Bondi! But then again, Florida doesn't want her ass either...especially Ybor City!!

jaty

WOW...maybe she can live with Paula......Two dopers...

jaty

I guess not, even Paula has standards

blablabla

Looks like smackdown for doing theTyra Banks show -- agaist the judge's orders

Tyra should be fined for being an accessory!!!!

EEWWWW YUCK!

WHO IS THIS PERSON & WHY SHOULD I CARE???? Keep her out of California!

Maddy

Perhaps they sre overcrowded and there is a waiting list..therefore, no emergency transfer. Perhaps they don't want to deal with a woman who will be giving birth during her stay. I think the girl screwed up badly, but I sure am not going trash her. I don't know her.

MAMA jugs TO you

Yes I'm lonely wanna die
Yes I'm lonely wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

In the morning wanna die
In the evening wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

MAMA jugs TO you

Yes I'm lonely wanna die
Yes I'm lonely wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

In the morning wanna die
In the evening wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

frito

good, as a californian i don't want my tax dollars going towards treating this trainwreck. let florida deal with it's own problems.

I'm hungry

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK SHE IS GETTING A PRETTY RAW DEAL.... IT'S NOT LIKE SHE HAS MUDERED ANYONE ... A BIT OF AN OVER-KILL IF YOU ASK ME .....

pumpkin

Why should CA pay for her treatment or the birth of her kid? CA workers are already paying for enough losers to sit on their butts and do nothing. Make her stay in FL and have her treatment and kid there.

Cabo

California has ENOUGH people in rehab! Jessica can find help without CAMERAS! Dr. Drew is on his way to becoming the next Dr. Phil if he doesn't watch it.

Laina

SHE'S TOO BAD FOR CALI?? MAYBE HER AND BRIT COULD BECOME PALS!

You're Killing Me Larry

Jessica Sierra: "So what? Everybody's s**t f***d in Ybor." Well now you can spread the good cheer in Channelside as well. I personally don't mind because every time you get in trouble we get to see SMOKING HOT Tampa attorney PAM BONDI on TV!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments