Diggory Back from the Dead -- And Clubbing!

1/9/2008 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Harry Potter fan to spot Robert Pattinson -- the guy who played Cedric Diggory on the big screen -- out on the Sunset Strip.

So you would think the guy would know his character died in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" -- and more "Potter" flicks weren't in his future. But he didn't.

Silly muggles.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sarah

That's so exciting that he mentioned Twilight,even if he was a little drunk.

Ally

To those of you wondering about the girl he's wih, I'm not sure if this is his girlfriend. I think his girlfriend is a blonde who was seen at several events with him in 2006. I only think so because they had matching bracelets and he was still wearing his last summer. But who knows, maybe they broke up and this is a new girl.

Posy

LOL

roxxy

NO one will have a problem recognizing him when TWILIGHT comes out! everyones already thrilled he got the part of edward...hes not gonna know what to do with all the fame thats coming his way..itll be like a slap across the face..one day no one knows him and the next hes got insane twilight fans camping outside his home...im telling you its gonna be crazy! laskjbflasjbhf I LOVE robert pattinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

I was excited to hear him mention Twilight as his new project. I have read each book several times and I think he is the perfect actor to play Edward Cullen. I have watched the Harry Potter movies and I think he did an excellent job. I think he is a sincere person and will do a great job. I am so looking forward to the movie. I just wonder if he really understands how much these actors mean to all us Twilight fans. I hope so and I support him and Kristen Stewart all the way. I have seen her in several movies and I think she is a great actress. I think this movie if they do it right will be as big. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!

Lren

Cool... He's gonna be great as Edward Cullen in Twilight... the movie will make him bigger in the states... since everyone doesn't care here... but he's well know in The UK!!! Go Robert/Edward

Lren

he seems drunk

Loves Robert Pattinson!

Actually, he has been working alot. He does alot of British films though and he is working on Twilight as he said. They started filming this month .
I love him, though. He is so sexy. And definitely my Edward !

Loves Robert Pattinson!

Oh and he doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment, I don't think. He said that in an interview recently .

cullen_mad

Omg i was buzzin when he said is next project is Twilight, i was like "YEAH BABY" loll

witchhuntergio

I relly couldn't understand what he said after he mentioned Twilight. Like everyone else I hope he is excited about the film because I love the book.

carlisle

ROBERT PATTINSON IS SO HOT.
AND WHEN HE COMES OUT WITH HIS MOVIE TWILIGHT
HE WILL NO LONGER GO BY ROBERT...RATHER "GOD!"
lol