« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk to Brit -- You Need a Broken Wrist, Missy!

1/9/2008 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We were as confused as anyone when Hulk Hogan gave us his assessment of the Britney Spears situation. It involved -- well, just take a look.

Hulk also dropped a ton of other knowledge on us, like the fact that daughter Brooke is "auditioning" for "Dancing with the Stars" (wha?) and that his new show "American Gladiators" is getting picked up for a full season. And that's reason for celebration?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RICHARD GUNDERSON

WHAT DOES YOUR SON NEED FOR RUINING SOME ONE LIFE...HOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE WHAT DOES SHE DESERVE... AND WHAT DO YOU DESERVE FOR MISTREATING YOUR DAUGHTER SO BADLY....I THINK YOUR BABUSHKA IS ON TO TIGHT.....IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY...

DARK MEAT ONLY

What do you have against old wrinkle asses?

spikept-the-Poet

Note that Hulk talks to his fans. He testified about steroids in the wwf in front of congress years ago. Old news. Unlike sports figures (specifically Jordan) Hulk and other wrestlers of his generation signed autographs for free. It was all about the kids.
Hulk made my kids smile, laugh and cheer...

Readers...

Do a little research before you drop our jaws...

ME

HE NEEDS TO MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS AND TAKE A LOOK AT HIS MORON SON, AND LOOK WHAT HE DID TO HIS FRIEND. ALL THIS STUFF COULD HAPPEN TO HIS WACKO DAUGHTER, IF SOMEONE SAID THAT ABOUT HER, I AM SURE HE'D BE PISSED. HE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A MAN, THE FAT, UGLY, BALD DISGUSTING JAGOFF

UGH

THIS OLD STEROID FOOL NEED'S TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN PROBLEM'S !
I READ TMZ DAILY AND I MUST SAY YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SLEEZIEST RAG'S I'VE EVER READ TA DAH !!!!

King of Kings

The people who rip on Hogan, are probably Britney Spears fan rejects. Probably most on here are just jealous because they have no money, they are fat, unathletic slobs, who have no life. Hogan has done more for charity over the years than any of us will ever do. You can rip on his son all you like, but I wonder how many of you have done the same thing, speed, drink and drive, and were just not lucky to not get caught.

90% of people who post on this site are legitimate losers, and that is a shoot!!

Kat

Hulk Hogan was on a radio show in D.C., and he said that he never purchased the alcohol for his son. That is a rumour.

albert

I really hate this guy! His son drove drunk and maimed a U.S. MARINE!!! AND HULK BOUGHT HIM THE BEER!!!!!!!

Mhenad

Shouldn't this moron be paying more attention to his slutty daughter, his chaotic son and his over processed wife who is divorcing him? He's just bitter that he can't make money off his daughter like the Spears family cause her music career never really took off.

annoyed

I wish I could care. However, I am thankful that I dont live in that huge bowl of fruits, nuts and flakes that is called Hollywood. Makes my life seem rather normal.

Debi Davis

I think his ass looks pretty good for his age. He did not buy Nick the beer. The daughter tried to get Daddy to buy her a career ...ahe has no talent. Linda acted as though all she cared about was Hulks money and she taught her kids well. I think Hulk loved and spoiled them and they used the hell out of him. Hey before you throw stones, let me say any of us could have a child who gets drunk without our approval, and has an accident and do the same thing as Nick did. I think it is sad it will be Hulk who has to pay out.....it should be Nick the little smart ass spoiled brat. If my kid had an accident and had a know it all smart assed attitude like he, I would feel they should pay the money as they did the deed. There is no way Hulk would condone either of his kids having a drink. They were spoiled but he "overprotected" them. Especially Brooke. Mama is teaching Brooke to use your ASSets to get you where you need to go.

Merry Christmas

Posted at 4:35PM on Jan 9th 2008 by The main event

Welcome to the 90% dumb a$$. We are not Britney fans. Are you sympathetic to his twit son? Maybe you are his gay lover, yeah that's it. I am going to make assumptions just like you moron. I do have one question for you about Nick Hogan...does his dictate good?

Brit to Hogan

What you need brother is lay off the steroids. You suck at wrestling and you still suck. face it brother your a washed up has been loser.

tara

What a steroid loser!

Raine

"Hulk to Brit -- You Need a Broken Wrist, Missy!"

Wow. That's.... not what he said at all. LOL.

His explanation "confused" you? That explains A LOT. =)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments