« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk to Brit -- You Need a Broken Wrist, Missy!

1/9/2008 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We were as confused as anyone when Hulk Hogan gave us his assessment of the Britney Spears situation. It involved -- well, just take a look.

Hulk also dropped a ton of other knowledge on us, like the fact that daughter Brooke is "auditioning" for "Dancing with the Stars" (wha?) and that his new show "American Gladiators" is getting picked up for a full season. And that's reason for celebration?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mac

My very own opinion is I want to see Hogan and his Zeros broke and/or behind bars. I will settle for suiting them up and send them to Iraq and see how tough roid boy is there.

nataliec

20. The people who rip on Hogan, are probably Britney Spears fan rejects. Probably most on here are just jealous because they have no money, they are fat, unathletic slobs, who have no life. Hogan has done more for charity over the years than any of us will ever do. You can rip on his son all you like, but I wonder how many of you have done the same thing, speed, drink and drive, and were just not lucky to not get caught.

90% of people who post on this site are legitimate losers, and that is a shoot!!

Posted at 4:35PM on Jan 9th 2008 by The main event

AND HERE IS THE BIGGEST LOSER RESPONDING TO THE VERY THING HE IS CALLING NAMES...GROW UP..IDIOT. THE 90% HERE IS ALL YOU...YOU LOW CLASS LOSER...HELL BRIT'S MIND HAS GOTTA BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME CRACK HO CALLING PEOPLE LOSERS FOR POSTING AND THEN HE GOES AND POTS...YOU ARE THE LOSER...AND I GUESS THE NAME MAINE EVENT SAYS SO...CAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOME UNINTELLIGENT PIECE OF DOG CRAP. HOGAN IS A MESS AND WHEN HIS LIFE IS TOGETHER THAN TALK ABOUT BRITNEY...BESIDES YOU LOSING HO...BRIT CAN BUY AND SELL YOUR SORRY ASS!

#1 fan's #1 fan

that number one fan kid is the man!!!!

Jo Jo

Take your hat off you bald headed weasel. I think when his hair fell out it took some of his pea brain with it. This maggot family is still living it up while the Iraq vet lies in a coma.

mafiachick

you guys are pathetic maybe he is giving advice because he knows how to keep his kids under control and britney does need to learn to control herself

Jack Schitt

HEY HULK WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DISFUNCTIONAL WRECK OF A FAMILY

UGH

AS A READER OF YOUR RAG I MUST COMMET ON SOME OF UR POSTING'S.
FIRST OF ALL BRITNEY SPEAR IS STILL A CHILD..A CHILD HAVING ONE BABY AFTER THE OTHER..TOO MUCH TOO SOON ! MY HEART REALLY HURT'S FOR HER AND HER CHILDREN.
FED IS IN THE GAME ONLY FOR THE $$$$$$$ HE WILL RECIEVE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.. HE NEED'S TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND GET A JOB !!I'M A MOM SO I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT.
AND U TMZ DO NOT HELP WITH YOUR DUMBASS POSTING'S RE: SPEAR'S. IS A BUCK MORE IMPORTANT THAN CARING ABOUT A HUMAN BEING ?
I FEEL FOR BRITNEY AS A MOM AND MY HEART TRULY HURT'S HOW SHE IS BEING PORTRAYED. HER PARENT'S ? SHOULD GO AWAY AND BRIT SEEK PROFFESIONAL HELP ASAP. ! SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE FAILED RE: HELP ! GOOD LUCK BRITNEY !!!! MY HEART IS WITH U !

800 pound gorilla fart

While your talking on the phone your Dad pays for and eating food at the mall payed for with your Mamma's credit card I hope you gag pizza onto your chocolate mulberry Iphone . Say what you will -- Hulk has worked his ass off to afford what he has . If anything his daughter is the only other person working in that house . His lazy ass wife is seen in a video talking about drag racing and eluding the cops -- whire trash talk all the way . His son does'nt have enough balls to make his own money so he uses Daddys money to bankroll his " Racing " career . Yeah , Hulk Hogan arrogant and has a goofy face but he's payed his dues and earned his money . Its' easy to talk when your on Daddys phone and eating food with Mommys credit card .

tara

The old man creeps me out. I think he's a perv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations

What does any of this have to do with living in Los Angeles? Last I checked, the Hogans were living in Florida.

April Fouels

keep your roid rage mouth shut paul.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Hulk needs to focus on the damn loser that's his own son. What a pathetic father to bash everyone but his own son. He must be in la la land or really strung out on drugs Hey hulk I heard people on steroids could kill their family.

CrabbyPantz

Drinkin' and Drivin' the Hogan way....................Losers

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

It makes me really curious as to why the hulkster thinks his sons behavior is any better than Rosie or Britney. They've never put someone in a vegitative state by drag racing.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

The hulk is getting old and senile

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments