Kathleen Turner

'Memba Her?!

1/9/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathleen Turner ruled the '80s in movies like "Romancing the Stone" and "Peggy Sue Got Married." Guess what she looks like now!

Kathleen Turner

Buttley

Who cares? Stop with all the stupid "Guess what they look like Now" crap. Most of the ones you use haven't even been out of the public's eye for that long. Kathleen Turner was just in some play showing her tata's less then a year ago. She hasn't been in hiding.

Mark

I always thought she was a striking looking woman and still is.

me

That's a dude.

Tristania

Guess what TMZ, Kathleen was "all growed up" back when she was the rage in the '80s, so this is laaaaame. That said, she's a great actress and a nice-looking lady still.

His.ShowBixMom

Kathleen Turner was absolutely wonderful in the movie 'Body Heat'.........sexy and evil. Several years old but if you haven't seen it, it is worth searching for. She really is a good actress and you have to admire her determination to continue working.

kaylee

Kathleen Turner has been suffering fron Rheumatoid Arthritis for many years, and both the condition and it's treatment have had an effect on her appearance. She is a talented performer and that is all that should matter. TMZ, shame on you to insult the appearance of a person suffering from a chronic illness. It is not like she chose to look less beautiful, or let herself go.

LK

I had seen her on a talk show some time ago when she was quite a bit heavier. She talked a lot about her illness and the difficulties in staying healthy on the drugs with which she was treated. Frankly I think she looks wonderful in the picture because she has lost some weight and it's good to see her up and around.

I admire her tremendously for her courage in being in the public eye and not being stick thin.

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

Hard to believe this was the hot bitch in "Black Widow".
Time and gravity do terrible things to women.
Yuk.

Jeansgeans

that was not Kathleen Turner in "Black Widow "(shankwhisperer) that was Theresa Russell completely different actress .
and for the record I think Kathleen looks good for all she has been through.

glamPUSS

wow she has a sexy vic love that bitch

FlBiker

She was a BABE in Body Heat.

Fidel Ko

WOW.

sdfsdf

Check her out in a KINKY 80's flick - Crimes of Passion

booper

TMZ seems to have a bunch of misogynist "reporters" (I laugh every time I have to think what to call these commentators). The percentage of negative comments about female stars is astronomical - what about all the male stars who "look bad' by some TMZ time warp standards. AND if TMZ is aware that she has an illness which adds to how she may look due to her physical ailment and medication, - well - TMZ is just hideous and cruel. But I figured that out long ago. I think AOL should drop TMZ. Anyone agree?

Steven Rahn

So she's not glamourous anymore.....she's already done that, and she's in her fifties now. She looks like an average woman to me....why is that something to be ashamed of?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments