Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

cat b

Seems to me even though the risk of getting her Hep C would be low that these guys who keep getting her pregnant be wearing condoms to protect themselves...you think she be demanding of her partners if she cared about them not even to take that small 2% chance that they get Hep C ...there is no real cure for it ...and the treatment is worse than most chemos and must be kept up for a full year ...so again who want to take that chance of getting sick...not to mention risking bringing a child into the world to possibly suffer the Hep C effects.....The fact is condoms do break ...but I would think she be using more than one method of birth control...but we are all outsiders looking in so who knows it just seems selfish and dangerous behavior to me..but I dont know her story or her hep C genotype or what her viral load is so ....but I dont know too many doctors who wouldnt be telling her if she is capable of getting pregnant factoring in the hep c and her age she should be using two forms of birth control one being a condom

Linda

Ummmm.....wasn't it announced a few years ago that she had hepatitis C???? What ever happened with that?

Denis

who cares

big d

Give me a break!!! She don't need or deserve support when only married a couple months!!!!

RAS

They deserve each other..it keeps two normal people from making a big mistake

Rest in Peace

I do wonder if Pamela is going through perimenopause? As a woman ages, she may be able to become pregnant, but, as in my case, because your eggs are aging and are not as strong as when you were younger, you can miscarry. Not everyone has this problem, but she may indeed become pregnant each time, yet sadly, lose the babies. I ended up on clomid and did eventually have a 2nd baby girl after 3 miscarriages. Her emotions/hormones can be out of whack as well during this time...hence the crazy marriages? Just a thought, hope it works out for her. I don't want to get into a debate with anyone, just stating what I went through, that's all.

JuJu

why does she need spousal support? hell, she probably has more money than he does. "acting crazy" is an understatement.

Karen H

Here we go again with Pam...if she don't get the attention she craves there will be ANOTHER miscarriage....I just hope its not a little girl......she is not a role model for any female for sure......anything for a little publicity...Rick if this ain't another scam attempt please get a DNA test.

Princess

Did you see her on Leno the other night, what's up????

Mdolla

Nasty...Im surprised she's not dead yet

SUN

Wasnt she supposedly pregnant with Kid-rocks child too? She had a mis-carriage, and that was the end of them. I think she just wanted a baby, and could careless about the men in her life.

Mary

Justin- You are SO right!

What the heck happened to family values anyways?

I can't imagine what those poor children are going through having men in and out all the time like that.

And what kind of example is she setting for marriage?

gayla

what are you people getting so worked up over another hollywood nut case for ,it,s not like this has,nt happened before,I could care less what those idiots ,so called movie stars do,you cant do any thing about it in the first place but bitch about it....................

pjayne

Rick is not a nice person! He Was married sooooooooo many times, EG Daily first has two beautiful kids from him. At the wedding he hung around with only his side and could do to things. A semi smile, head down and say thanks. He made his $$$$ from these women especially thet Hiton Girl who he made a sex tape with. Next it was Shannon Doherety onto who knows who. He broke hearts and when these people see who and what he is really like, they are gone. He has done one thing right, that is giving a two beautful daughters named Hunter and Tyson. TAKE YOUR STUPID HAT OFF RICK AND TRY TO BE A REAL MAN!

Steph

Spousal support after being married for only two months, she's got to be kidding. And what does he do, besides Hollywood skank, that he would have the money to give her spousal support. I thought this guy was only famous because of Paris Hilton.