Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

rick

If Santa slid down her chimney and she was standing there in front of him, he would still say HO HO HO, but in her case it wouldn't be because he was jolly!!!!!

Crystal

What a slut! Poor little baby for its sake I hope she miscarries! It doesnt need to be born with the crap she has that not a life anyone needs to live. Glad its not kid rock involved this time!

KAREN

EWWWWW.......I FEEL SOOO BAD FOR THIS BABY ...... IT HAS TO HAVE A SLEAZY MOM WITH HEPATITIS & SHE WILL JUST THROW THE KID WITH NANNIES ALL THE TIME .....APPARENTLY SHE WANTED TO MARRY RICK, SO SHE PULLED THE "OOPS -IM PREGNANT" ROUTINE ..........PAM -- IT DIDNT WORK .......LMAO......IT NEVER WORKS IN THE LONG RUN WHEN U DO THAT CRAP .......I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT PULLED THAT & THE RELATIONSHIP/ MARRIAGE ONLY LASTED ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AT MOST ............SO , NOW THE QUESTION IS ---" PAM , HOW MANY KIDS ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE BY HOW MANY MEN " ?????......IM GUESSING LIKE 4 ....PAM YOU ARE DISGUSTING ..........GO HAVE YOUR SCORCHING CASE OF HEPATITS & HERPES CHECKED OUT .......YOU ARE JUST DISGUSTING ................

rick

I'm serious about this folks.......

In my very worst drunken stupor, I wouldn't "do her", even if I could temporarily use someone elses "thing"!!!!!!!

rick

If the Hollywierd thing ever drys up, she could open a storefront with a big sign that says: 1 MILLION CASES OF "CROTCH ROT HAPPILY DISPENSED"!!!!!!!

ROBERT SEATON

bimbo ....pig.... silicone slut....whooooooooore.!

THE 1%ER OUTLAW BIKER.

A BIG OLDER DUMPY CHEAPER VERSION OF BRITNEY SPEARS. I LOVE OLD WHORES! AND THIS ONE HAS THE HEP- C TO BOOT! WHAT A KEEPER! THIS BROAD WILL MAKE A MAN WANG FALL OF FROM SEX ROT.

rick

Here's the very strangest part of this to me....

Do all of these Hollywierd guys that have relations with her have Hepatitis C too, or don't they care if they get it, or are they too damn stupid to even understand disease transmission? WTF is the matter with them!!!!!!!

John

Dr. Phil, you're needed again.

Dan

Wow, what a nasty whore. Such a good role model for the kids she already has that she doesn't take care of. Sure, have another kid slut and get married five more times. I'm sure her boys are confused on who their daddy is. What a shame.

THE 1%ER OUTLAW BIKER.

HEY PAM...YOU GET LOST! I DONT WANT YOUR BABY. SIGNED YOUR EX LOVER AND HUBBY RICK. THANKS FOR GIVING ME AND THE BABY THE HEP.

John

I'm thinking Pam's lovers would have to wear a condom or Hep C would be transmitted. It's transmitted from the exchange of bodily fluids. I think something like 60% of people in prisons have Hep C from the sharing of needles, etc.

John

Personally, I'd wear two condoms if I hooked up with her.

THE 1%ER OUTLAW BIKER.

MY OLD LADY WANTS TO BANG HARVEY LEVIN THE TMZ GUY!

THE 1%ER OUTLAW BIKER.

CALL THE NEW HEP CHILD KID RUNT!