Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

Bluman

What a whore.

Zig

She has got to be on the A-List for the skankiest of the skank!

Puh-lease

You can't ask for support for an unborn child. Duh.

K

I used to think she was a pretty good mother with lousy taste in men. Now I'm beginning to think she just has lousy taste. Period.

ana

ths woman is gross eek but is she realy prego?

B-

WOW! People need to figure their own lives out before bringing more kids into this crazy world!!! Who knows what Pam is doing.. maybe she needs to go on Springer or maybe even Maury when && if their is a baby coming into the picture!

&& this stupid stuff of fighting over the Hep-C thing... do you people have nothing better to do.... i mean c'mon! if you are nurses and doctors im sure there are far more important things to worry about then fighting over this!

noyankhere

PAMELA pamela pamela.. how OLD ARE YOU NOW?. old enough to know that its time to put away the kiddie toys and let the younger ones play with them.. next she will be competing with the sons girlfriends in the hot babes circuit.. this woman is by her self by date.. she was hot wayyy back in 1993/5 but now, she just looks desparate. still acting and looking like one of hugh hefner's playboy rejects... er.. he has enough dumb blondes living at the mansion..!! ( no offense girls, you are my girls!! )
but really pammy has to give all this cavorting a rest and settle down.. seriously , cover up the boobs and do what her jemma jamison does, work behind the scenes and make her bucks grooming others to take over.. HOW ABOUT A REALITY TV SHOW PAM?. THE NEXT PAMELA ANDERSON.. ????? .Another reality show wouldnt hurt since the writers strike . thats all that america has to offer us now.

Lizzy

Oh My! You people seriously need lives. Just because she is 40 does not mean she shouldn't have kids. As long as she cares for them, it should be OK! And so what if she is getting divorced.... People get divorced every day and you don't see them making headline news. I can guarntee that most people on here are divorced. No it is not the right thing to do, but it happens. AND about the hep C thing.... My mother had hep C when I was born and I do not have it. I have been tested numerous times and when I finally decided to have sex with my husband to be I was tested again. He even knew about it and were able to talk about what would happen if I were to have it. For one I would definately not have children. I know the chances are slim to pass it on, but it could happen. Another thing.... Hep C can go into remission with the right medication HOWEVER, not everyone is able to take it... my mother was allergic to it and it almost killed her. People need to grow up on this site and stop judging people. Pamela is a grown adult and can do whatever she wants to do. AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE HEP C DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GROSS OR NASTY OR WILL DIE!!!!

Tiznow

This woman needs to grow up and start acting like a mature woman.She acts like she 21 and she is a washed up 40 something. This gets old. Time to put away the fake boobs and the vampy attitude and start to be a responsible parent instead of the vampy shleep she acting like.

Vall

OMG - I just got emailed a picture of an old woman with breast implants in a string bikini on a beach. I bet that's what Pam will look like in 25 years. She should get her implants removed and breasts reduced, take some acting lessons and revitilize her career. I actually think if she gave up the bimbo persona she'd do very well.

Tie

. I come on this sight to review it for my 12 year old daughter(who loves this sight), what any good parent would do. This little debate is interesting, that being because I am a doctor. I specialize in endocrindology and autoimmune diseases. I have patients with Hep C so here are some facts for you.
First only 5% of women with cronic Hep C(meaning positive on RNA with the positive three strands) pass it to there children and they do this do to the following reasons: not taking their meds, not knowing they have it in the first trimester, or contracting it in the first trimester.
Second, if married, wanting children unprotected sex is okay, but if the infected has many partners a condom is recommended.
third, believe it or not, women with cronic HVC can breast feed and not pass it on to their child.
Fourth a child of the 5% born with HVC RNA can be treated and free of the virus by nine months, children produce new cells and immune trigs at an abnormal level making it easy and possible to cure viruses otherwise uncureable as adults.
Fifth, mothers with hvc get vaccinated for types A&B while pregnant, again protecting the child.
HVC is a liver virus, and signs are yellow eyes, pale stool, dark urine, tired, moody.
I saw on comment that said this persons uncle went untreated and developed Bipolar Scitzophrena, It is interesting, but completely true, the virus attacks the liver, and the liver filters out bad purities, if not filtered the rest of the infecteds body are hit, including hormones and the brain. STD's gone untreated that don't kill you do the same thing, they can really affect a persons mental state.
HVC is contracted by having contact WITH INFECTED THAT DOES NOT GET TREATMENT through: Sex, blood, tooth brush, razors, needles. If treated a person can live a normal life with little fear of passing it on.

Tie

Posted at 11:23AM on Jan 10th 2008 by From a real doctor

Tie

Posted at 11:23AM on Jan 10th 2008 by From a real doctor

craphound

Spousal support ? WTF I thought she was making lots of money ? or is it just a bunch of B.S. ? oh ya I forgot the hollywood illusion of wealth LMAO

sydala

to #316 / Rye - You do a disservice to others when you post incorrect medical information. It's ok for you to have a negative opinion about Pam Anderson (or whomever) and not to like her, and to post about how much you don't like her. It would be nice, however, if you wouldn't post ignorant and incorrect medical information for other people to read and pass on. Because it promotes ignorance about health care and precautions people do and do not need to take.

Hepatitis C 1) is not transmitted sexually nearly as easily as HIV. 2) It is a blood borne virus and the vast majority of people get it sharing needles while doing illegal IV drugs (not while having sex). There is also a percentage of folks who unfortunately got Hep C due to blood transfusions they received before the blood supply was routinely screened for the virus prior to 1992. It is difficult to transmit Hep C during intercourse, and it happens only very rarely. Condom use isn't even deemed necessary for monogomous couples if one has Hep C because the risk of transmission is so low. If someone has HepC and has multiple partners then comdom use is suggested. Uninfected household members of infected people should not share their razors or toothbrushes as minute particles of blood could transfer from the broken skin of one party to the broken skin of the other in that manner.

Chemotherapy type treatments available today can, for all intents and purposes, provide a "cure" for 50% to 70% of all people willing to stay on them for the year long duration, and new and even more promising treatments are being studied.

#316/Rye, the following statements that you made have no backing: You said that,

"carries a fatal disease that SHE WILL die from"
While Hepatitis C is the leading cause of liver transplants in the U.S. right now, most people with Hepatitis C die from other causes and not their Hepatitis C infection.

"She is condemning everyone she touches to death"
Hep C is a blood borne virus, so that statement is just, well... stupid. People are not dying because they get touched by her.

"she is actively killing the people around her!"
Gee, I guess law enforcement better get right on that, eh? Again, just an ignorant and false comment.

"she's a stretched out old hag who is giving everyone a fatal disease!"
a little melodramatic there, don't you think? Not to mention, false. There is no indication that she has given ANYONE Hepatitis C.