Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

TMZ is pathetic

you're still a tard L!!!!!!!!

Tie

agree with L, you are a dumbass brandy

Tie

your a bitch brandy. you have no right to tell someone they should not have kids or to think of the risks. L is right. Doctors say it is okay to have kids even if you have Hep C. I had Hep C from my appendix surgery when I was a kid. I take my meds, my husband and five kids ages 12-2 don't have it. I had my youngest at the same age Pam is now. I love all of them.

Kim Jahss

Why the hell does she keep getting married if she is only going to get divorced in less than one year??? Pam marriage is just not for you. Maybe she has commitment issues with men. She is to old to be doing this crap all the time. What is she teaching her boys??? Think about them Pam.

He's just another Idiot

Pam Anderson was married 3 months and wants spousal support ????? Does she get spousal support from her other husbands? F-Fed has just met his match in the moncy mooching department.

He's just another Idiot

Dino

Is she crazy? Isn't hepatitus-c passed on from mother to child?

Tie

Dino, no it is not, just as long as the meds are taken. look at it this way, Woman with HPV have break out when they get pregnant, and the child is born without it. Hep C is controlled with meds and it works. Many people have it, have kids and dont pass it.

TMZ is pathetic

Dino, it can be. maybe those people bitching should spend some of their time going to medical school or whatever themselves since they already know it all!!! not

Dino

What is Salomon doing having sex with that infected slut with no protection ??

Marianne Chitter Chatter

Women like her make me embarrassed to be femanle and men like him make me glad I am single. She's a disgusting, past her prime, wh*re, and he's an idiot who married the town tramp and is wondering why she's still a sl*t.

TMZ is pathetic

Ll I can defend myself!!!!!

David

Who the hell marries a girl with Hep C anyway? What is wrong with people that they would marry someone with a life threatening and transmittable disease? Over 50% of marriages end in divorce, you can take your Hep C, Herpes and whatever else and take a hike. No girl is worth that. PERIOD!

TMZ is pathetic

That includes you, L & Lauren!!! morons

Terry

This desperate desire she has not to be alone is destructive behavior for her and her children.

Try being with yourself for while Pam Instead of jumping from one dysfunctional relationship to the next.

As a woman I am embarresed for her, She seems very needy.

(Did she not become pregnant ( then not ) when she was trying to control I mean when she was with Kid Rock also?)