Adnan Has Left the Building!

1/10/2008 9:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They're baaaack!

TMZ has just seen Brit's paparazzo boytoy Adnan Ghalib leave her house in Beverly Hills in a gold Mercedes. Britney, we're told, is still in the house -- but we won't believe it til we see her!

The two were seen cavorting south of the border in Mexico earlier today in a black SUV. That vehicle, TMZ has learned, was a rental and was returned early this afternoon. Hope they got the extra insurance!

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

OCD

I think she has issues with her self-esteem and controlling behavior. She hasn't had a string of musical hits lately as she had in the past. The media has been on her hard about her yp-yo weight gain. One problem is feeding and flaming the other. Looks like she is feeding her ego by chasing and gaining control of men. She wants to be wanted and she's apparently either targeting men who are "attached" consciously or subconsciously in order to prove that she still has the power and the looks to do so.

It's all so sad and self-destructive for everyone involved.

Lori B

Totally Confused, although I admire your posts, do you have to respond to every one of them? lol

Posted at 11:14AM on Jan 11th 2008 by michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry Michelle, I'm obviously bored as can be ;o)

Virginia

SHE LETS PEOPLE USE HER AND THEY DO!!!!,....BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS WITH A PAPARAZZI GUY I MEAN SHE IS A TALENTED GIRL AND I KNOW SHE IS NOT STUPID,...BUT COME ON EVERYONE STOP USING HER AND STOP HOUNDING HER!!

Briana

Brittney, you need some help, seriously

Posted at 10:32AM on Jan 11th 2008 by Totally Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DONT NEED HELP. I JUST KNOW THAT I LOVED HER BEFORE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. IVE BEEN A FAN SINCE THE 4TH GRADE AND I AM NOW IN COLLEGE, AND JUST BECAUSE SHES BEEN ACTING A LITTLE OUT IF, DOESNT MEAN THAT WILL CHANGE. I LOVE HER AND IM JUST WAITING FOR HER TO GET BETTER. AND I HAVE NOTHING NOR WILL I EVER HAVE ANYTHING TO NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT HER.

Tangie

Totally Confused...Giving out your myspace address on TMZ? What a whore. And you're butt ugly, too. On the computer a lot for a "mother" of 4. Go take care of your children Britney the second.

BOBBYNEIL

BRITNEY PLEASE LISTEN.... GET A GRIP AND LOSE THE LOSERS.... B4 THERES A SEX TAPE OF U THAT U DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD, U DO HAVE KIDS AND THEY R GOING TO GROW UP AND U SURE DONT WANT THAT TO BE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR UR KIDS SAKE...

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20