Adnan Has Left the Building!

1/10/2008 9:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They're baaaack!

TMZ has just seen Brit's paparazzo boytoy Adnan Ghalib leave her house in Beverly Hills in a gold Mercedes. Britney, we're told, is still in the house -- but we won't believe it til we see her!

The two were seen cavorting south of the border in Mexico earlier today in a black SUV. That vehicle, TMZ has learned, was a rental and was returned early this afternoon. Hope they got the extra insurance!

April Fouels

fly, got it in, as elaine in seinfeld, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE,

54321

She is really is SELF ABSORBED....Her next COURT VISIT is Monday the 14th.
I wonder if, she'll even SHOW UP... SINCE SHE CARES so much about the KIDS (COUGH COUGH, I'm Sick Y'all, I went and Tied one On at the FOUR season's ....Excuses Excuses Excuses)
That will be a DAY for The TABLOIDS and EVER other MEDIA Outlet that DAY...

I BET SHE PARTIES ALL WEEKEND LONG...And I bet SUNDAY NIGHT will be HER VERY DRUKEN DRUGGED INDUCED NIGHT.... I will be waiting for the VIDEO and PHOTO's....

54321

EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS GUY FOR BRIT BRAT--- HE IS MARRIED, MARRIED, MARRIED

I WONDER IF, HIS WIFE IS PREGNANT??? SINCE, BRIT BRAT LIKES TO GO AFTER GUYS WHO ARE ATTACHED AND HAVE LITTLE ONES ON THE WAY....

GG

I want Britney to make me good sons in my cave in Afghanistan.

smokin-dopin

Yeah! he is such a man.........he is married for one thing, you should be so lucky. He is no way what she needs in her life

April Fouels

princess di. was killed for her disrespect to the throne, you don't do that in the british monarch.........

too sad

not just cheap drugs but ones that don't need prescription

hence who would know what they got. ?
just wondering how they sneak them back over the border.

also, true, maybe an abortion or cheap under the counter medical attention, wink, wink .

tia2u

I wonder if they got a quicky marriage... she did it twice before and OOPS she'd do it again......
PS>>>>> does anyone know if he's a Muslim or does he just look like one?

AV

Hey.. wait.. i thought Patty Long Legs Lopez ~ Los Angeles area morning radio station DJ, said Brit and her Pap. BF boarded a Gulfstream Jet to NY? And around 730 our time, they should have just arrived in the Big Apple. OK.. Im confused.. did she take a run for the boarder.. or fly East? I dont know.. she is out of control, and needs a reality check! The only one who suffers are the babies, who she doesnt seem to even care about. Her actions prove it! If she did, she would be doing a K-Fed and laying low, but she LOVES the Pap attention, and there is no sign of her slowing down til she does a Anna Nicole.

just me

they should have kept her dumb ass in mexico

tia2u

oh right i forgot he's ALREADY married....`

LYLEA

I have to say you all OR should I be saying Y'All are so funny and very entertaining. It is snowing like freaking crazy and the satelite is out.So there is nothing to watch. This is way more interesting than watching CNN. THANKS

too sad

brit brat started to go koo koo about the same time of that first quickie marriage .

DIANE T

I think she and Adnan are compiling her life story in pictures … and are going to have it ghost written … and it will be a tell all book … and it will really disrespect her mother … and everyone else that she has banned from her life … at least in my imagination.

Really, if she DID write a book like that, it would sell millions of copies judging from everyone’s interest in every minute detail of her life.

It would be the “anti-book” of Lynn Spears’ book.

With her and Adnan selling pictures of themselves … at least she’s actually WORKING on something!

Dirty West

Maybe he took her to do a Donkey show out there in Rosarito since he's bein wanting to sale nude pictures of her.